Recipe - Dad's Oats Anzac Biscuits - Wholesale Oats Suppliers
Anzac Biscuits Recipe
- 1 cup Dad’s Traditional Oats
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup coconut
- 120 g butter
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons boiling water¨
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan forced). Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine oats, SR flour, sugar and coconut together in a large bowl.
- Stir the butter, golden syrup and water in a small saucepan over medium heat until the butter melts and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the bicarbonate of soda.
- Add to the oat mixture and stir until well combined.
- Roll level tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place approximately 5 cm apart on the oven trays. Flatten until about 1cm thick.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Set aside for and allow to cool slightly before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Store in an airtight container and enjoy!