Mosaic Patisserie is a wholesale French patisserie specialising in macarons, ready-to-bake pastries and petite, single-serve cakes. In keeping with French tradition, only the best ingredients go into their products which are supplied to Melbourne’s premium retail and foodservice sectors. Every recipe is designed to deliver maximum flavour but minus any excessive sweetness or heaviness. Everything is produced in-house and no premixes or preservatives are ever used.
Distributors are sought to introduce Mosaic Patisserie’s ranges of exquisite French delicacies throughout Melbourne.
Beautiful to display and delicious to enjoy. Flavours include Cookies & Cream, Vanilla, Salted Caramel, Strawberry, Rosewater, lemon, Pistachio, Raspberry, Hazelnut & Milk Chocolate, Chocolate and Bubble Gum.
Cakes, Slices, Desserts and Tarts
- Rocher Slice
- Tiramisu Slice
- Opera Slice
- Raffaello Slice
- Passionfruit & Coconut Slice
- Snickers Addiction Dessert
- Lychee Amour Dessert
- Trio Dessert
- Orange Lime Pistachio Dessert
- Friands – Pear & Hazelnut; Almond & Apricot; Pistachio & Raspberry
- Eclairs – Chocolate; Coffee
- Chocolate Ganache Cake
- Chocolate Fondant Pudding
- Baked Raspberry Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cold Set Cheesecake
- Milk Chocolate & Hazelnut Tart
- Crumble Pie – Apple; Berry
- Lemon Curd Tart
- Lemon Meringue Tart
- Passionfruit Curd Tart
- Raspberry Tart
- Strawberry Tart
- Amandine Tart – Raspberry; Sour Cherry; Pear & Hazelnut; Apricot & Blueberry
- Baby Tarts
- Pain Au Chocolate
- Delice Chocolate
- Pistachio & Raspberry Croissant
- Almond Croissant
- Danish – Apricot; Sour Cherry; Blueberry
- Mini Cakes and Tarts
- Gluten Free Baby Cakes
- Brownie Cookies
Delicatessens, supermarkets, petrol stations, bakeries, book stores and other retailers will welcome Mosaic Patisserie’s quality range and appreciate the gorgeous presentation and authentic French flavours.
Supplied frozen, Mosaic Patisserie’s range of wholesale cakes, tarts, slices and more means minimal waste and optimal presentation. Each item can be served as-is or transformed into a wonderful dessert. Ideal for restaurants, cafes, tea houses, dessert cafes, hotels, caterers and canteens.
For more information, contact Mosaic Patisserie today by simply completing the form below.