OMG its gluten free
OMG its gluten free!
Yes! A range of gluten free products that defies imagination with its outstanding flavours. Handcrafted using the finest quality ingredients, these sweet and savoury delights will win fans amongst your customer base. OMG its gluten free are proud of their long-standing relationships with many of their customers who are loyal because they know they can count on quality, freshness and a tempting assortment.
OMG its gluten free supplies cafes, gourmet delis, caterers, health food stores hotels and restaurants with high quality products.
The company began in 2004 in a small kitchen in the suburbs, with big ideas to introduce tasty and appealing gluten free products to the cake cabinet. Back then, there was only a small range of products that Coeliacs and other allergy customers had to choose from. Hence that is why OMG its gluten free was created! Today, it is Brisbane's leading family-owned gourmet gluten free manufacturing business.
As part of the OMG its gluten free family, you are assured of the following:
- All products are produced in a 100% gluten free environment, in a registered licensed kitchen.
- Easy ordering and confidence of tracking deliveries to your destination.
- Producing new products 3-4 times a year to existing range.
- Established business since 2004.
- Member of the Coeliac Society Queensland - supporting their Labelling Workshop for new members with morning/afternoon teas.
- All products are frozen fresh for convenience (from date of being produced).
- Products can be individually wrapped for a small charge per box.
- All ingredients are sourced locally first where possible. OMG its gluten free offers excellent customer service together with quality products.
Current gourmet range includes:
These cupcake-sized cakes can be served as dessert or as standalone sweet treats.
- Apple Berry Crumble Minis (Dairy Free) - Berries, apple and walnuts topped with cinnamon crumble.
- Carrot & Ginger Minis (Dairy Free) – Mini carrot cakes flavoured with crystallised ginger and decorated with creamy icing and two slivers of ginger.
- Choc Almond Scrummies – Light and fluffy chocolate cakes topped with chocolate ganache and a chocolate twist.
Everyone has a favourite and there’s sure to be something on this list of slices that will appeal to your customers.
- Cherry Delight Slice – Indulgent chocolate and cherry slice with a coconut highlight. Drizzled with chocolate and a stemmed cherry that’s been dipped in smooth, dark couverture chocolate.
- Caramel Choc Peanut Slice – Rich, sweet slice featuring layers of biscuit, coconut and chocolate then topped with peanuts.
- Choc Macca Slice – A fudgy blend of coconut, locally sourced macadamia nuts and couverture milk chocolate, all finished with a sprinkle of icing sugar.
- Choc Mint Brownie – Deep chocolate brownie with a layer of peppermint and a smooth chocolate top.
- Dark Choc Raspberry Brownie – A mix of different chocolates and irresistible raspberries, topped with signature dark couverture chocolate drizzle.
- Double Choc Caramel Slice – A crunchy biscuit base with a rich, homemade caramel filling and a drizzle of dark and white couverture chocolate.
- Milk Choc Rocky Road (Not Gluten Free) – Smooth, creamy milk chocolate and white chocolate pieces paired with macadamia nuts, fluffy marshmallow and confectionery raspberries.
- Raspberry & White Choc Slice – Raspberries mixed with white chocolate and topped with signature white couverture chocolate drizzle.
- Toffee Pecan Slice – A rich, golden, toffee slice covered with layers of crunchy pecans then finished off with a dusting of icing sugar.
- White Choc, Pistachio & Cranberry Slice – White chocolate, fresh pistachios and tart cranberries a blended together then finished with a drizzle of white couverture chocolate and chopped pistachios.
- White Choc Rocky Road – Smooth white couverture chocolate blended with fluffy marshmallow, cranberries and macadamias then drizzled on top with dark chocolate.
- Zesty Lemon Slice – A sweet cake base with lemon curd made from fresh lemon juice, just like in the good old days.
These bite sized goodies are excellent for when catering large events or to serve as part of High Tea.
- Apple Berry Crumble Petites (DF) – A delightful blend of apples, walnuts and berries, topped with cinnamon crumble.
- Carrot & Ginger Petites (DF) – Carrot cakes with a hint of crystallised ginger, topped with creamy, dairy-free icing and a sliver of ginger.
- Choc Almond Scrummie Petites – Light, fluffy chocolate petite cakes topped with a rich chocolate ganache and dark chocolate shavings.
- Golden Petite Scones – Elegant afternoon tea or High Tea scones like Nanna used to make.
- Italian Risotto Petites – Savoury arborio rice cakes with delicious roasted vegetables mixed through. Serve warmed through.
- Red Velvet Petites – Petite red velvet cake with a moist chocolatey flavour, topped with creamy icing swirl and pink and white sprinkles.
- Spinach, Olive & Feta Petites – Great for vegetarians or those who enjoy loads of flavour.
Savoury (muffin sized)
Ideal for a quick lunch, picnic baskets or catering, these savouries will be welcomed by all for their pleasing appearance and delicious flavours.
- Italian Risotto Cakes – Scrumptious Arborio rice cakes with roasted vegetables mixed through.
- Spinach, Olive & Feta Loaves – Great for vegetarians or those who enjoy loads of flavour.
Delivered frozen, uncut and flat iced, they feature beautiful flavours and no unpleasant after-taste. Can be cut into 24 or 32 pieces.
- Carrot Slab Cake 2.5kg – A popular cake for all ages, serve with fruit coulis and whipped cream.
- Choc Scrummie Slab Cake 2.95kg – Light and fluffy chocolate cake that will be a sure-fire hit with crowds.
- Red Velvet Slab Cake 2.7kg – The ultimate cake to make a great impression on guests and customers.
All ingredients are sourced locally first where possible. The company offers excellent customer service together with quality products. They are happy to arrange to send a sample box of their products for you to taste test *Sample Boxes are only available to Commercial Businesses – thank you.
Benefits of stocking OMG its gluten free products:
- 100% gluten free registered premises with strict Food Safety Regulations
- Handcrafted with consistent quality products
- Finest gourmet ingredients
- Your clients will keep coming back for more
- Delivered frozen for minimal wastage
- Products can be individually wrapped
- Catering for all your gluten free clients
To place your first order for OMG its gluten free products, contact the company today.