Seeking foodservice distributors in NSW, QLD, WA, ACT, NT and TAS.
We have a number of customer requests each week from these regions and we are looking to partner with distributors which currently service the quick food service sector, in particular, cafes, restaurants, hotels, schools etc.
We currently distribute throughout Melbourne and have distributors in Adelaide and in parts of Sydney and Brisbane.
Seeking distributors that have:
- Frozen distribution capabilities
- A network of cafes and quick service outlets
Packaging & Shelf Life:
- Products are frozen and have a shelf life of 1 year from date of manufacture
- Individual units are 200gm and boxed 10 per carton (2kg per carton)
Superfood smoothie range (7 ingredients per pack)
- Amazonian - Acai, Blueberries, Pomegranate, Banana, Goji Berries, Brazil Nuts, Chia Seeds
- Bahama - Mango, Passionfruit, Coconut, Banana, Flaxseeds, Turmeric, Vanilla Bean
- Evergreen - Kiwi, Pineapple, Kale, Spinach, Coconut, Spirulina, Mint
- Helena - Strawberry, Banana, Dragonfruit, Dates, Goji Berries, Chia Seeds, Pink Himalayan Salt
- Power Breakfast - Banana, Peach, Oats, Manuka Honey, Cacao Nibs, Cinnamon, Dates
Standard smoothie range (4 ingredients per pack)
- Acai - Acai, Blueberries, Banana, Goji Berries
- Mango - Mango, Passionfruit, Banana, Coconut
- Strawberry - Strawberry, Mango, Banana, Dragonfruit
Sidekick Smoothies is a ready-to-blend smoothie pack manufacturer based in Melbourne.
We manufacture frozen smoothie packs that are used to make superfood smoothies and acai/smoothie bowls.
Each pack contains only 100% whole and natural ingredients such as fruit, nuts, seeds and superfoods. There are no preservatives or artificial ingredients. You simply empty the raw ingredients into a blender, add liquid and blend.
For more information, contact Michael using the form.
More information about Sidekick Smoothies
Interview - Michael Bergin - Sidekick Smoothies
Smoothies are increasingly popular but they can be messy, ingredients can be expensive and it can be difficult to ensure consistent results. Michael Bergin, the owner of Sidekick Smoothies has changed all that. Read how this product is changing the way smoothies are produced in cafes. Click here