Stott's Delicacies of Queensland
Stott's Delicacies of Queensland
Wholesale Jams, Mustards and Chutneys
Stott’s Delicacies is behind a line of luscious wholesale jams, mustards and chutneys that are produced using fine local ingredients including Queensland ginger, rum, pineapples and mangoes.
The company’s recipes are tried and tested and many have become firm family favourites, with customers refusing to let their pantry be without them. Capturing the quintessential Australian lifestyle of relaxed living and casual dining, Stott’s Delicacies make the perfect gourmet gift or day to day staples.
Go beyond the normal everyday strawberry or apricot jams and explore Stott’s incredible varieties that incorporate ingredients that bring the taste of sunshine to every jar. Their mustards and chutneys too make the most of the very best Queensland has to offer and every spoonful or delivers incredible taste.
When it’s this good, one jar of jam is never enough. Stott’s Delicacies have created luscious jams in unusual flavours that will become instant favourites. Try them in the usual ways but also experiment with glazing roast meats or adding to casseroles, stir fries and sauces.
- Orange Cumquat Marmalade with Rum - This delightful rich marmalade is redolent of the Queensland countryside. Magnificent on scones, muffins and toast.
- Mango Jam – This one is made for mango lovers; it exudes the lovely tropical taste of Australia’s favourite Bowen mangoes. One jar is just never enough.
- Mango Butter - The sensational taste of mangoes with a dash of limes to enhance this traditional recipe. Delicious on fresh bread, scones and muffins.
- Rosella Jam - An irresistible jam which is made from the succulent crimson Rosella, a fruit that thrives in coastal Queensland. It has a wonderful flavour like no other.
Mustards & Chutneys
The easy way to lift any dish, from regular sausages on sliced white bread through to your most expensive cuts of beef. Keep a jar of your favourite on hand at all times because you will keep discovering new ways to enjoy it.
- Mango & Ginger Chutney - The finest mangoes and ginger together with spices create this Queensland oriented chutney. Enjoy with meats or on sandwiches, and with biscuits and cheese.
- Horseradish Cream with Ginger - Horseradish is even better with a touch of ginger and mustard. Your roast beef, gravy and horseradish sandwiches will never be the same. This is a punchy sauce!
- Avocado Mustard - Borrowing from the French tradition, Stott’s Avocado Mustard is mild and smooth. Enhanced by the richness of avocado and the aromatic flavours of fresh herbs. Perfect on sandwiches with cold meats.
- Macadamia Mustard - A little spicy with the creaminess of macadamia nuts, Macadamia Mustard complements grilled meats and is beautiful with casseroles and baked dishes. It goes very well with cheeses.
- Mango & Chilli Mustard - A distant kin of American mustard, this mustard is nutty, slightly fruity and a little hot. Goes well with sausages like bratwurst and frankfurters in hot dogs.
- Queensland Special Mustard - So named because Stott’s have used local products like pineapple, molasses, ginger and tamarind to flavour this tasty condiment. Try it with meatballs or your favourite barbecued fish.
Your customers will enjoy being able to choose from this lovely range of locally-made jams and condiments. There is a flavour to suit all tastes and the quality of the ingredients is evident in every mouthful. Ideal for supermarkets, greengrocers, delicatessens, convenience stores, food halls and made in Australia retailers.
Enhance your dishes with locally produced flair thanks to Stott’s Delicacies. Every recipe is tried and tested so you can count on consistency as well as outstanding flavours. Serve with artisanal cheeses and breads, elevate High Teas and Devonshire Teas to new greatness, boost your barbecued meats and stir through slow-cooked recipes for something really special but which can’t be defined.
To place an order or to discuss your specific requirements, contact Stott’s Delicacies today.