Breakfast - "Good to go"
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day but it can be time-consuming, fussy and expensive. Not so with Travel Essentials’ smart wholesale breakfast packs which are ready to grab n’ go and require no refrigeration, equipment or clean-up. After ten years of supplying their convenient, premium breakfast packs to hotels, motels, airlines, conference organisers, retailers and more, they have clocked up more than two million meals!
The packs are designed for ultimate convenience, flexibility and efficiency as well as high consumer satisfaction. Travel Essentials makes it easy to offer your guests a practical and enjoyable breakfast solution that shows them you care about their needs and puts extra dollars in your till.
Crafted for retail or accommodation upsell
Travel Essentials makes it easy to offer your guests tempting breakfasts, without the need for a kitchen, refrigeration or to keep stocks on hand of disposable utensils. Each product features transparent packaging for great visibility and reception display units are available so your customers can grab, pay and go. Travel Essentials also offers display cards for in-room use, customised with your brand logo, as well as digital materials for TVs, websites and digital marketing.
- 5 months minimum shelf life
- No need for refrigeration
- Tamper-resistant, recyclable packaging
- Supporting POS materials
- Optional self-contained inclusions (napkin, bowl and spoon)
- Food Standards compliant, HACCP certified
- All nutritional, ingredient and allergen information shown on label
- Made in Australia with quality all-Australian breakfast foods
- Low minimum orders
- Australia-wide delivery
- Best range of pack combinations
‘Rise + Shine’ breakfast packs
Featuring well-known brands including Devondale milk, Nippy’s orange juice, SPC fruit, Carman’s muesli bars and Up & Go breakfast drinks.
For a substantial, balanced and healthy breakfast, the Rise + Shine range has all tastes covered. It boasts a premium look and feel and is presented in transparent packaging to tempt customers and guests to purchase. Offer Rise + Shine at your reception area, stock it in your minibar or hand out packs to participants in hikes, bus tours and other tourism activities.
- Rise + Shine with Muesli Bar – Includes cereal, milk, orange juice, diced fruit, muesli bar plus optional bowl, spoon and napkin.
- Rise + Shine with Muffin – Includes cereal, milk, orange juice, diced fruit, orange and poppy seed muffin plus optional bowl, spoon and napkin.
- Rise + Shine with Up & Go – Includes cereal, milk, Up & Go, almonds and cranberries, orange and poppy seed muffin and optional bowl, spoon and napkin.
‘Kickstarter’ breakfast packs
Your guests will appreciate the energy-rich, delicious start to their day, thanks to Travel Essentials’ Kickstarter range. Able to match a healthy appetite and supply sustained energy for a big day of sightseeing, conference activities or business meetings. Self-contained and cleverly compact, it’s a breakfast that will suit your guests’ grab n’ go requirements.
- Kickstarter with Up & Go – Includes cereal, milk, Up & Go, vanilla muffin and bowl, spoon and napkin.
- Kickstarter with Juice – Includes cereal, milk, juice, diced fruit and bowl, spoon and napkin.
‘Boxed’ breakfast packs
Travel Essentials helps you to cater easily for large groups and early departures with their compact, self-contained breakfast packs. Attractively-priced and presented in a premium format, these packs will remove the stress from last-minute group demands.
- Boxed Breakfast Tour Group – Includes cereal, milk, juice, muesli bar and bowl, spoon and napkin.
Asian In-Bound breakfast packs
Designed in consultation with leading industry Chefs and in-bound tour operators, these boxed breakfasts are tailored to satisfy the tastes of Asian in-bound guests.
- Asian In-Bound Breakfasts – Features rice crackers, orange and poppyseed muffin, juice, diced fruit and a spoon and napkin
- **NEW** Sunrise Boxed Breakfast - This newly launched pack features popular Asian products including lemon ice tea, pandan cake, rice crackers and fruit pudding, plus a spoon and napkin.
Foodservice, tourism and hospitality
Travel Essentials’ smart breakfast packs are the logical solution for motels, hotels, backpacker hostels, bed and breakfasts, airlines, AirBNB, tour operators, conference organisers and caterers. The packs add value to accommodation packages without the need for refrigeration, cooking or other equipment. Guests often need to get out and about with a minimum of fuss and the grab n’ go convenience is highly valued.
Keep stocks of Travel Essentials’ smart breakfast packs in your convenience store, supermarket, petrol station or food van.
To discuss your requirements and place an order, contact Travel Essentials today.
More information about Travel Essentials
Interview - Angus McLeay - Travel Essentials
When it comes to breakfast, your customers and guests can often be in a mad rush to get out the door. Making breakfast easy for them also means simplifying operations for you, thanks to Travel Essentials wholesale ready-to-eat packs. Managing Director Angus McLeay outlined the many benefits for us. Click here