Sweet & Savoury Sauces & Dressings
Vinofood combines two passions – food and wine – which come together to create an outstanding range of wholesale dressings and sweet and savoury sauces.
Everything is hand-made in small batches at The Lake House Denmark winery in the Great Southern Wine Region, Western Australia. Vinofood’s superb flavours are loved by foodies and gourmets. Made to inspire, Vinofood turns an ordinary salad into a fancy meal, helps to effortlessly dress up roasts, and elevates desserts into something truly special.
With the range continuing to grow and with products available in a variety of different sizes, only the best quality natural ingredients are chosen and all products are free from artificial colours and preservatives. Everything is gluten free and many are dairy free.
Vinofood Multi Award Winning Sauces
- Red Pepper, Chilli & Chardonnay Sauce Gold - Australian Food Awards 2017, Silver – Perth Royal Show 2015 & 2013, Gold – Hobart Fine Food Awards 2014, Gold – Perth Royal Show 2011
- Spiced Red Wine Syrup – Gold – Hobart Fine Food Awards 2015
Dressings & Vinegars
- Grape Seed Oil Vinaigrette – Add fresh vibrant flavours to leafy garden or roast vegetable salads.
- Balsamic Shiraz Glaze – Drizzle over meats, salads, vegetables, tarts, fish and pies.
- Red Pepper, Chilli & Chardonnay Sauce –Dipping sauces for wedges, fitters, spring rolls, fish and nachos.
- Indian Tomato & White Wine Sauce – A sauce for vegetables, chicken, fish, sausages, pizza bases.
- Merlot Barbecue Sauce – For barbecued meats, glazes, sausages, vegetables and marinades.
Fruits & Syrups
Get creative and use Vinofood’s sweet and luscious fruits and syrups in desserts, pies and tarts or serve with grilled seafood, hot meats or cheeses. You can even glaze barbecued ribs with Spiced Red Wine Syrup for an interesting twist.
- Semillon Pickled Pears – Great with cheese, antipasto, cold meats, toss in a salad with blue cheese and rocket.
- Spiced Red Wine Syrup – For ice cream, poached pears, meringue or roast meats.
- Figs in Shiraz Syrup – For cheeses, cold meats or stir though ice cream.
- Spiced Orange & Riesling Syrup – Drizzle over ice cream, freshly baked cakes, muffins or glaze for ham or duck.
- Merlot Espresso Syrup – Use in tiramisu, affogato, waffles or drizzle over ice cream.
Retailers and gift hamper companies
Vinofood’s eye-catching packaging stands out on shelves and is excellent for positioning alongisde meats, vegetables, fruits and dessert ingredients as complementary products. Many of the products are offered in various different sizes. Brilliant for gift and picnic hampers for food-loving recipients.
Vinofood’s premium quality wholesale dressings and sauces should be kept on hand for easy enhancement of dishes across your entire menu. All products are available in foodservice sizes.
For more information on these award-winning products or to place your first order, contact Vinofood today.