For wholesale biscuits created by hand and baked to perfection, Costa’s Biskotery has a dream range of flavours and styles that are sure to keep all your customers happy. Read more about their classic favourites and innovative delights.
- All products are created using traditional methods and the finest ingredients.
- All biscuits and cookies are hand sorted and packed into cardboard cartons with polypropylene bag liners to ensure safe arrival.
- All products are tested regularly by EML Laboratories as part of the company’s commitment to food safety and to ensure all gluten free products remain gluten free.
- Glass cookie jars are available from Costa’s Biskotery for use on countertops and shelves. The company can also supply timber cookie jar stands to conserve counter space.
- Only pure unsalted butter is used in all recipes, never shortbread, margarine or vegetable oil.
- The freshest nuts, premium quality jams and quality Cadbury and Nestle chocolates are used in Costa’s Biskotery recipes.
- Gluten free wholesale biscuits and cookies available.
The Costa's Biskotery range
- Raspberry & Cream Yoyo
- Chocolate Yoyo
- Fruit Seed & Nut Cookie
- Monte Carlo
- Apricot & Almond Bullseye
- Raspberry Jam Daisy
- Viennese Biscuits
- Almond Crescents
- Yoghurt Dipped Muesli
- Raspberry Bullseye
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- White Chocolate & Macadamia Cookie
- Dark Smarty Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Smarty Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Triple Chocolate Fudge Cookie
- Gluten Free White Chocolate & Macadamia
- Gluten Free Vanilla Yoyo
- Gluten Free Raspberry & Cream Yoyo
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Gluten Free Coconut
Catering Mini Biscuits & Cookies
Includes Vanilla Yoyo, Chocolate Yoyo, Monte Carlo, Chocolate Chip and Jam Kiss, all in miniature sizes.
Many of Costa’s Biskotery products are available individually wrapped and barcoded for added shelf life and convenience.
Choose Costa’s Biskotery for sheer variety and quality. Made with the finest ingredients, they’re sure to please your customers. Position at point of sale for dollar-boosting impulse purchases. Offer taste tests and talk to your customers about the Australian-made virtues of these delicious biscuits.
Cafes, restaurants, kiosks, canteens and more … when you serve your customers quality, they will happily return.