Terms & Conditions
Before entering the website, please read the following terms and conditions. Please note that the use of this website and browsers is conditional upon your agreement to these terms without alteration, and any failure on your behalf to read the same may result in your acceptance of an agreement to use without an awareness of the terms and conditions of use.
- We will not provide your email addresses or contact details to any other third party, except to our staff, or if required by law, or if we are acquired or merged with another company or entity.
- We may provide links to other newsletters and websites on our browsers.
- You agree that the information and browsers on this website are provided for your own use, and we give no warranty of accuracy, fitness for purpose or reliability for information contained on our website, nor do we endorse the same and you agree to indemnify and continue to hold indemnified The Trustee for the Smith Family Discretionary Trust trading as Online Directory Solutions against any inaccuracies in this website or browser.
- The website may include links to third party materials (“linked sites”). You agree that we are not responsible for information or contents of a linked site, nor do we endorse the same. You agree that we are not responsible for a product or service not corresponding with the description or to your requirements. We reserve the right to remove and or prohibit links at any time, and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request to you. Your failure to comply with our request may lead to us cancelling your user privileges without further notice, reimbursement or liability to you. Soliciting business and donations from the advertisers is strictly prohibited and your email address may be barred if you try to do so.
- You agree to indemnify and continue to hold indemnified The Trustee for the Smith Family Discretionary Trust trading as Online Directory Solutions against any mis-description whatsoever or failure of the website, browsers or products or services contained on the website to correspond to your requirements, howsoever caused even where caused by our negligence, as to all costs, expenses and damages incurred in connection with any claim brought by you or a third party against us, arising out of your relationship with us in this website.
- You agree that you provide the equipment, hardware, software and browser to access the internet and website, and that we bear no responsibility at all for these, including where we may have been negligent.
- These terms form the entire agreement between the parties relating to the service and use of the website.
- If any of these terms is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- You agree that this agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland, and you agree to voluntarily submit yourself to this jurisdiction if necessary.
- We reserve the right to update the terms at any time. We will notify you of any amendments on the website. By continuing to use the website, you agree to be bound by these amendments.
When you register with us we ask you for information, and you are not anonymous to you. We also collect personal information when you use our pages or the pages of other browsers. We automatically receive and record information from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and page links as requested by you.
We will only use information about you and your visits to the website for the following purposes:
- to provide you with services including to fulfill your requests to improve our services and website,
- to contact you,
- to conduct research to improve our service to you,
- as required by law, or
- in the event that we are merged with or acquired by another company or entity we may sell, or share personal information about you with other people or third parties.