Byron Bay Pizza Co FAQs
Byron Bay Pizza Co makes a range of outstanding ‘take and bake’ pizzas that offer the ultimate in convenience and flavour for retail and foodservice. Here are some frequently asked questions.
Do your pizzas have to be thawed before cooking?
- The pizzas go straight from the freezer to the oven – minus the packaging, of course! There’s no need to defrost which makes the super convenient for any service environment either at home or in a hospitality business.
For how long do they need to be cooked?
- They actually only require about ten minutes in a very hot oven so they’re every bit as quick as a pizza made from scratch on your premises but without the prep time.
What makes your pizzas different from other frozen pizzas?
- For starters, ours are handcrafted in our Mullumbimby kitchen using only the best and freshest local produce from as close to us as possible. Our meats and eggs are all free range, our pizzas contain no preservatives, we use a traditional low yeast dough and we take great pride in every single pizza we send out. You will literally taste the difference, first bite!
What are your green credentials?
- We are very proud of the Northern Rivers region of NSW and we want it to stay as beautiful and precious as it is. We concentrate on low food miles and we are members of the Northern Rivers Food and Ausbuy. We use only ethically farmed produce and we wholeheartedly support as many of our local growers and producers as possible. You can actually read about all of our suppliers on our website.
Are your pizzas available for retail sale as well as for foodservice?
- Yes, for sure! We have our pizzas in tons of different retail outlets such as specialist fruit and veg stores, gourmet delis, a few gorgeous little general stores, IGAs, Foodworks, Flannerys, Spar and a pasta retailer.
Do you make vegetarian pizzas?
- Yes we do! We currently have four vegetarian options in our range.
If you have any other questions, contact Byron Bay Pizza Co.