Byron Bay Pizza Co
Byron Bay Pizza Co
Outrageously good pizza - from your freezer.
Here at the Byron Bay Pizza Co. we set out to make a truly exceptional frozen pizza. One that consumers can actually feel good about eating. Prepared by hand in our Byron Shire kitchen from Australia’s freshest, tastiest and most ethically farmed produce, Byron Bay Pizza Co. Take & Bake pizzas are with out a doubt the best frozen pizzas on the planet!
PIZZA PRODUCT RANGE:
Bacon, mushrooms, baby capers, kalamata olives, garlic, chilli
Our flagship ‘Happy Pig’ was inspired by the famous Italian pasta dish ‘Spaghetti alla puttanesca’ and as the name suggests (for those in the know) it has everything in it. Traditionally it would have had anchovies but as divisive as they are we opted instead for a deliciously smoked bacon made especially for us by the legends at The Clunes Butcher in the Byron Hinterland.
Free Range double smoked chicken breast, house made Louisiana BBQ sauce, Spanish onion.
Our house made Louisiana BBQ sauce is sweet and tangy with just the right amount of zing. When paired with the expertly smoked free range chicken breasts from our mates at The Clunes Butcher, our BBQ Birdie is definitely not your average BBQ Chicken pizza!
Free Range Italian sausage, onion, feta, confit garlic
The pasture raised pigs from Byron’s infamous Hayters Hill Farm (who with out a doubt have one of the best views of the bay) make the Italian sausage the true hero of this simple and delicious sausage pizza. If Rocky Balboa ever had the chance to get amongst one of these we have no doubt it would have him screaming ‘Adriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan’
Double smoked Ham, Pineapple pieces
We have not reinvented the wheel on this one, just applied our philosophy of using the best quality ingredients we can get our hands on to make this crowd pleaser a favourite for the kids & the young at heart alike.
Fresh tomato slices, homegrown oregano, confit garlic (vegetarian)
By no means a traditional Italian Margherita, our take on this Italian classic relies on the perfectly ripe Roma tomatoes from Jumping Red Ant (Duranbah N.S.W) and freshly picked oregano leaves from our own garden to keep the masses coming back for more. Simple, delicious and vego and kid friendly.
Fresh shredded silver beet, feta, onion, kalamata olives, confit garlic (vegetarian)
With a generous pile of fresh silver beet this has to be one of the tastiest ways to get a big whack of leafy greens. For a twist we highly recommend hitting this bad boy with some fresh lemon zest when its fresh out of the oven.
Cool Hand Zuke:
Thinly sliced zucchini, fresh whey ricotta (by Tweed Valley Whey Farmhouse Cheeses) , preserved lemon and mint.
The newest addition to the range, The Cool Hand Zuke is pizza perfect for the hotter weather. Fantastically fresh and light this will surely be a summer hit with a crisp glass of Riesling or an ice cold lager. Aside from the warm fuzzy feeling we get whilst devouring this tasty flavour combonation we are stoked to be supporting our friends from Tweed Valley Whey Farmhouse Cheeses who are a family run dairy and artisan cheese makers from Burringbar N.S.W. If you are ever in the neighbourhood we highly recommend that you drop into their cheese factory to try some of their fabulous hand crafted cheeses.
Why do modern consumers love our pizzas?
- They are hand crafted in Byron from the finest and freshest local produce.
- We only use ethically farmed meats
- Committed to using sustainable and traceable ingredients
- We don’t use preservatives or flavour enhancers (no nasty numbers!)
- Australian made from Australian ingredients (95% Aussie grown) supporting our wonderful growers and producers.
- Traditional slow-rise dough is easily digested and full flavoured
- Quick and easy (cook from frozen in 10 minutes)
- They taste amazing!
Stock Byron Bay Pizza Co pizzas and you’ll be doing your customers a favour. They can enjoy restaurant quality pizzas at home in mere minutes. Try offering taste tests and the smells alone will draw customers into your store.
Byron Bay Pizza Co can provide your business with a full range of restaurant quality, mouthwatering pizzas without any of the hassles. Their pizzas will literally make you money while saving you money.
- No chefs required – BBPC will provide easy cooking instructions.
- Save on space – All you need is a hot oven and a cold freezer.
- Green credentials – No preservatives, no hormones, Ethically farmed meats and locally grown produce. All meats are grass fed, hormone and antibiotic free.
- Slow dough – Minimal yeast and plenty of proving time ensure the delicious thin and crispy bases are kind to stomachs while tasting superb.
- Extremely convenient – Pizzas are vacuum packed and frozen. Simply remove packaging and place in a very hot oven.
- Low food miles – The Pizzas use a minimum of 95% Australian produce across the range supporting our wonderful growers and producers.
- Marketing assistance – BBPC can provide artwork for menus and signage.
Get in touch with Byron Bay Pizza Co today and start selling their irresistible pizzas in your business!
More information about Byron Bay Pizza Co
Byron Bay Pizza Co FAQs
Byron Bay Pizza Co makes a range of outstanding ‘take and bake’ pizzas that offer the ultimate in convenience and flavour for retail and foodservice. Here are some frequently asked questions. Click here