Duck Creek Macadamias
Duck Creek Macadamias
Sweet & Savoury, Cocoa-Dusted & Chocolate-Coated Macadamia Nuts
Duck Creek Macadamias is an artisan grower and producer of premium macadamias in the pristine Byron Bay Hinterland. The nuts are roasted and either coated in rich couverture chocolate or dipped in pure, locally-harvested honey and then chocolate coated. They also offer a range of savoury macadamias.
Hand packed with care, these indulgent, award-winning treats are ideal for gifting. Also, with their buttery, smooth flavour and pleasant texture, they are quite addictive and sell well in retail outlets.
Macadamias are the ultimate, guilt-free snack. Rich in monounsaturated fats and cholesterol free, they are an excellent source of protein, calcium, potassium, dietary fibre and antioxidants.
The 80g range (The Chocolate & Savoury Macadamia Nut Selection)
Packaged in stand-up cardboard pouches, this line is ideal for gift hampers, point of sale impulse purchases, mini bars, supermarkets and vending machines.
- Dark Chocolate Macadamia Nuts – Sweet macadamias smothered in smooth dark chocolate. Gluten free.
- Milk Chocolate Macadamia Nuts – Smooth, rich milk chocolate over buttery premium macadamias. Gluten free.
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nuts – Sweet macadamias covered in smooth white chocolate. Gluten free.
- Honey Roasted Macadamia Nuts – Sweet, crisp and buttery with pure golden honey. Gluten free.
- Roasted & Sea Salted Macadamia Nuts – Roasted macadamias with sea salt. Gluten free.
- Hickory Macadamia Nuts – Premium macadamias spiced with mild hickory flavour. Gluten free.
- Roasted Garlic Macadamia Nuts – Premium macadamias spiced with a mild garlic flavour. Gluten free.
- Wasabi Macadamia Nuts – Premium macadamias with the spicy kick of sweetly spiced wasabi. Gluten free.
- Abalone Macadamia Nuts – Abalone is a premium Asian gourmet delicacy. Premium macadamias are spiced with mild abalone flavour. Gluten free.
Cute little 36g boxes of premium roasted macadamias dipped in pure locally harvested honey then layered in European style milk, dark and white chocolate. They make fabulous goodie bag additions, cool little gifts and are also great for parties and mini bars. Duck Creek supplies an attractive counter display unit for Macadamia Minis, for those chocolate craving impulse purchases. Gluten free. Choose from three different packages, each with its own sweet personality.
There’s no fudge like macadamia fudge, with its buttery, melt-in-the-mouth goodness. Handmade in Byron Bay, they are available in two pack sizes, 100g and 200g, and are attractively presented to ‘pop’ from shelves. Choose from:
- Salted Caramel Macadamia Fudge
- Lemon Myrtle Macadamia Fudge
Edward Box range
The Edward box range is quite ‘nutty’; full of fun, colour and personality! Each 180g box features a delicious looking picture of the contents as well as colourful branding.
- Belgium Salted Caramel Over Roasted Macadamias
- Dark, Milk & White Chocolate Coated Macadamias by Edward D Duck
- Dark, Milk & White Chocolate Over Honey Roasted Macadamias by Edward D Duck
- Dark Chocolate Over Honey Roasted Macadamias by Edward D Duck
- Milk Chocolate Over Honey Roasted Macadamias by Edward D Duck
- Honey Roasted Macadamias by Edward D Duck
- Roasted & Sea Salted Macadamias by Edward D Duck
- Rosemary & Sea Salted Macadamias by Edward D Duck
- Wasabi Macadamias by Edward D Duck
Premium Jar range
The coated and flavoured macadamias in these transparent jars can be seen in all their glory, making them an irresistible product that begs to be purchased. The jars are reusable so encourage your customers to come back and purchase more to build a collection. 230g to 600g.
- Dark, Milk & White Chocolate over Honey Roasted Macadamias – Premium roasted macadamias dipped in local harvested honey and layered with couverture dark, milk and white chocolate.
- Mocha Dark Choc coated Macadamias – Dark European style chocolate flavoured with rich coffee over premium whole roasted macadamias and finally, dusted with fine Belgian cocoa powder.
- Orange Dark Choc coated Macadamias – Premium roasted macadamias smothered in natural orange flavoured dark couverture chocolate and dusted in fine Belgian cocoa powder.
- Mint Dark Choc coated Macadamias – A true after-dinner indulgence, these are premium whole macadamias covered in natural mint flavoured dark European style chocolate and dusted with fine Belgian cocoa powder.
- Ginger Dark Choc coated Macadamias – Premium roasted macadamias bathed in natural ginger flavoured dark couverture chocolate then dusted in fine Belgian cocoa powder.
The premium jar range also includes:
- Dark, Milk & White Chocolate Coated Macadamias
- Dark Chocolate Coated Macadamias
- Milk Chocolate Coated Macadamias
- Honey Roasted Macadamias
Snacks of Delight
Duck Creek’s Milk Chocolate Macadamias and Dark Chocolate Macadamias are now available in quirky 50g snack packs.
Treats To Go
These little packs are aimed at IGAs, supermarkets, convenience stores, newsagents, souvenir shops and petrol stations. Treat to eat or share, and take a little bit of Byron Bay home with you.
- 132g Milk or Dark Macadamia packs
- 90g Roasted & Salted Macadamias
Retailers and gift outlets
Stock Duck Creek Macadamias in your supermarket, convenience store, delicatessen, confectionery outlet, tourism business or gift store. Being locally produced and 100% Australian makes them popular with visitors. Position at point of sale at tourist attractions, offer as complimentary goodies on tours, add to gift hampers and use as corporate event place settings.
Duck Creek Macadamias are the perfect treat to include in hotel mini bars or to offer in your vending machine options. Ideal for airlines, hotels/motels, cafes, restaurants and lolly buffet businesses.
For more information or to place an order, contact Duck Creek Macadamias today.
More information about Duck Creek Macadamias
Duck Creek Macadamias Product Catalogue
At Duck Creek Macadamias we pride ourselves on delivering only the freshest, premium grade macadamias to both you and your customers. Browse our product catalogue for more info. Click here