Wholesale Gluten Friendly Oats
“The oats you can trust!”
GF Oats – or Gloriously Free Oats to be precise – offers wholesale gluten friendly oats. Current Australian labelling laws do not allow manufacturers or suppliers to package any product that contains oats as gluten free. Now, while oats are technically gluten free, contamination comes into play if farmers grow other gluten containing grains and use the same machinery. GF Oats products are the same oats (grown in Wyoming, USA) that are sold and labelled as gluten free all over the world. More detailed information can be found on the GF Oats website.
- Tested down to Nil Gluten
- Gluten friendly
- Wheat free
- 100% vegan
- Refined sugar free
- GMO free
- Glyphosate free
- Dairy free
Wholesale gluten friendly oats
The oats offered by GF Oats are sourced from specialised farmers growing some of the world’s most nutritious oats. They are the very same oats seen in other parts of the world labelled gluten free and tested down to nil gluten. You can enjoy peace of mind that the oats are grown and processed in certified facilities that are free from contamination from the gluten that is found in rye, spelt, wheat and barley grains. The farmers utilise minimal impact growing methods and crop exclusion zones. The oats have a unique, roasted, creamy flavour.
- Traditional Oats – Traditional steamed, rolled, gluten friendly oats.
- GF Certified Organic Oats – No nasties and certified delicious, the oats are sourced from specialised farmers growing some of the most nutritious oats in the world.
- Quick Oats – Super popular, Quick Oats are the preference of the time-conscious!
- Steel Cut Oats – A less refined version of the old-fashioned and quick-cooking oats you are already familiar with. Steel cut oats take longer to cook, at around 30 minutes unless soaked.
- Aussie Oats – GF Oats proudly offer the first oats in Australia sourced from farmers that specialise in growing and processing oats in a clean, uncontaminated environment to ensure they test to nil gluten.
- Oat Flour – Whole grain flour made from oats, full of nutrition and flavour and with a silky texture and subtle ‘oaty’ flavour.
GF Oats are available in retail packs and bulk foodservice quantities: 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg, 22.67kg.
Your customers will be grateful for a genuine gluten friendly option for their oats when you stock GF Oats’ products. The range is ideal for health food stores, supermarkets, delicatessens and other good food retail outlets.
GF Oats gives you a wonderful option to serve your gluten intolerant and gluten free customers. Whilst the products cannot legally be labelled ‘gluten free’, they have been tested to nil gluten. Use them in your baking recipes and breakfast dishes and be sure to be ready with information for customers who enquire.
For more information or to place an order, get in touch with GF Oats today.