Hive & Harvest
Hive & Harvest
Based in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Hive & Harvest are beekeepers and honey lovers that source this golden pleasure from a variety of environments. Dedicated to sustainable beekeeping, they help ensure harmony with nature while bringing consumers honey in its raw and richest, unadulterated form.
Hive & Harvest seek out honey that comes from botanically diverse ecosystems. Depending on the variety of nectar that the bees consume, a broad array of honey flavours results. Each honey available from Hive & Harvest is a different representation of the flora of the area. Available in 100g and 350g glass jars.
- Seaside Honey – From coastal gums and melaleucas in Redland Bay, Seaside Honey is light and refreshing, raw and rich in minerals and antioxidants.
- Country Honey – Red gums, tumbledown gums and ironbark form the backdrop of Country Honey, harvested from Texas, Condamine and Miles. It’s bright and bushy and has an unexpectedly deep flavour.
- Hinterland Honey – Maleny and Montville wildflowers produce this fruity honey from the Sunshine Coast hinterland.
- Brisbane Honey – From urban beehives at New Farm and the leafy surrounds of Fig Tree Pocket, Brisbane Honey boasts medium sweetness and subtle notes of lavender, citrus, rosemary, basil, eucalypts and melaleucas.
- Sunshine Honey – Capturing the sweetness of the Sunshine State in every jar, Sunshine Honey is deep and sweet, sourced from happy bees on the Hive & Harvest farm in Maleny and surrounding apiaries.
A creative collab between Hive & Harvest and local visual artists, Honey Boys brings flavour and fun to the table. Packed in easy-to-use squeeze bottles, they are like little artworks you can call your own and squeeze to your heart’s content! All natural, all real, Australian goodness.
- Honey Boys HOT Honey Squeeze – A 330g squeeze bottle of chilli-infused raw honey. Ideal for cooking, e.g. pizza, ribs, chicken, stir fries, roasts. Also try it as a pizza condiment, or with breads and cheeses.
- Honey Boys Sunny Honey Squeeze – A 330g squeeze bottle of raw honey from local bees. Rich, sweet and tasty, it can be used in sweet and savoury applications. Squeeze it over cereal, granola, pancakes or pikelets, add to marinades and salad dressings, spread it on toast or croissants, or add it to your cup of tea.
Stock Hive & Harvest honey in your supermarket, convenience store, delicatessen, pharmacy, gift store, or food hall. Your customers will appreciate the local provenance of the products.
Use Hive & Harvest honey in your recipes and serve it with breakfast in your café, hotel, restaurant or other foodservice outlet.
Maleny Honey Petite is the ideal gift for your next corporate event or addition in your hamper. etc.
For more information or to place an initial order, contact Hive & Harvest today.