Infuse Spice Company
Infuse Spice Company
Wholesale Australian Bush Spices
Infuse Tea Company has a separate division – Infuse Spice Company – that supplies Australian bush spices for home and professional cooks. The company works with Indigenous and other Australian growers and producers to create a range of exciting spices that showcase the flavours of some of our country’s unique Indigenous plants. All their Australian native products are ethically sourced and sustainably harvested.
Indigenous Herbs & Spices
Start with one or two products and gradually build your Aussie bush ingredients collection as you get to know the aromas and flavours.
- Anise Myrtle (Flakes or Ground) – Dried leaves with a strong liquorice and aniseed flavour.
- Bush Tomatoes (Whole or Ground) – Dried on the bush, they resemble raisins and have a sundried tomato flavour.
- Cinnamon Myrtle (Flakes or Ground) – A pleasant, spicy, cinnamon-like aroma and flavour. Add to sweet or savoury dishes including stews, curries and baking.
- Lemon Myrtle (Flakes or Ground) – Suitable for sweet and savoury dishes, lemon myrtle has the aroma of citrus and the flavour of strong lemon.
- Native Pepper Berries (Whole or Ground) – On first taste, it has an almost fruity flavour which is followed by a sharper, spicy, hot flavour.
- Paperbark – Wild harvested and ethically sourced by an Indigenous community, paperbark is hand cut from the tree into sheets approximately 30cm x 35cm. Used to wrap fish and meat to cook over hot coals.
- Pepper Leaf (Flakes or Ground) – From the cool rainforests of Tasmania, this wild, natural and spicy leaf has a unique native Australian bushland flavour.
- Peppermint Gum (Flakes or Ground) – Leaves with subtle minty overtones, used in sweet and savoury dishes.
- Salt Bush (Flakes) – A salty, herbal flavour, very versatile to use in many dishes.
- Salt Bush Dukkah – Salt bush flakes are blended with macadamias, almonds, hazelnuts, sesame seeds, native thyme and pepper leaf.
- Sea Parsley – A coastal native herb used to flavour soups, meat or seafood dishes, as a garnish or in salads.
- Strawberry Gum (Flakes or Ground) – Highly aromatic with a strawberry aroma.
- Wattle Seed Roasted (Whole or Ground) – Use to flavour casseroles, sauces and baking recipes. Adds a tasty nutty flavour.
- White Kunzea (Flakes or Ground) – A unique herb with similar qualities to rosemary, with aromatics of citrus and eucalyptus.
- Wild Native Basil – Known as the ‘five-spice plant’ for its fragrant mix of flavours, predominantly basil, sage and mint.
- Wild Native Thyme (Flakes) – A lovely savoury herb that goes well in meat dishes, in pastas, salads, salad dressings, soups and teas.
Infuse Spice Company’s range of wholesale Australian bush tucker spices add a point of difference to your offering. They have their very own personality, quite apart from the usual array of herbs and spices found in stores. Position the jars alongside meats, cheeses, pasta products and baking ingredients where customers can make the connection themselves. Ideal for supermarkets, delicatessens, fine food halls, speciality Australian food outlets, gift stores and market stalls.
Add a little extra Australian accent to your dishes with Infuse Spice Company’s wholesale Indigenous herbs and spices. Develop unique flavour profiles and create inspired dishes that echo the millennia of bush tucker ingredients.
The Wirrpanda Foundation
The Wirrpanda Foundation aims to lead the provision of education and employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians. We influence and inspire the empowerment of our people through our diverse work force, which is led by our First Australian role models.
For more information or to place an initial order, contact Infuse Spice Company today.