Infuse Tea Company
Infuse Tea Company
Wholesale Teas, Tisanes, Chai and Latte Powders
Infuse Tea Company’s passion for tea began in 2002 when the founders established a coffee roastery/café. They were determined to offer customers a really good cup of tea, not a run-of-the-mill supermarket bought tea bag, but superior quality loose leaf tea.
Their journey introduced them to an endless array of different teas and tisanes and their original range of 5-6 varieties quickly expanded until they were selling their products through retail and then wholesale channels.
Today, with the café and roastery sold in favour of building the tea side of the business, Infuse Tea Company now focuses on world-class wholesale loose leaf teas and tisanes and a selection of latte powders. They make their own tea pouches with a new, state-of-the-art machine straight from Japan and happily pass each day living their tea lovers’ dreams.
Every product features premium quality ingredients and the blends have been created with expert attention to balance, flavour and aroma.
Wholesale Loose Leaf Tea
Infuse Tea Company understands the importance of a decent cup of tea. They aim to source and supply the world’s finest quality loose leaf teas and tisanes so that you can enjoy a beautiful array of lovingly handcrafted artisan blends.
For more detailed descriptions of the individual products, please view Infuse Tea Company’s website.
- Assam – Full-bodied tea known for strong, malty flavours. Great ‘pick me up’.
- Cascara – ‘Coffee cherry tea’ made from the dried cherries of the coffee plant.
- China Rose – Chinese black tea blended with organic rose petals.
- Earl Grey – Ceylon black tea infused with the oil of bergamot.
- English Breakfast – Intense and full-bodied tea from the fertile soils of Sri Lanka.
- English Breakfast Supreme – English breakfast with a little extra ‘kick’, for those who prefer it strong.
- Exotic Sencha – Organic green sencha blended with mango, rose and calendula.
- French Earl Grey with Rose Petals – Ceylon black tea infused with bergamot oil, with French blue cornflowers and romantic rose petals added.
- French Earl Grey – Classic Earl Grey with a twist, the addition of French blue cornflowers.
- Gunpowder Green Tea – Green tea leaves lightly rolled into little pellets.
- Irish Breakfast – More robust than English breakfast, it consists of Assam teas for strength and malty flavour and Ceylon for fruity notes.
- Jasmine Green – Green sencha blended with fragrant jasmine blossom.
- Licorice Root – Naturally sweet herbal tea with a range of health benefits.
- Masala Chai – A warming, spicy blend of black tea and exotic spices.
- Moroccan Mint – Gunpowder green tea, spearmint and peppermint leaves.
- Orange Pekoe – One of the largest leaf black teas available.
- Organic Breakfast – An organic single origin Ceylon black tea.
- Organic Chamomile – Caffeine free chamomile leaves.
- Organic Green Sencha – Clean, subtle and refreshing.
- Organic Lemongrass & Ginger – Caffeine free, invigorating and refreshing, with a hint of citrus and spice.
- Organic Lemongrass – Fragrant and delicious with mild citrus notes. Caffeine free.
- Organic Peppermint & Lime – Caffeine free, with menthol and vitamin c.
- Organic Peppermint – Caffeine free peppermint tea with a refreshing flavour and smooth finish.
- Organic Rooibos – Native to South Africa, Rooibos is low in tannins and caffeine free.
- Pai Mu Tan – A rare Chinese tea with silvery white leaves. Naturally low in caffeine, with a smooth, floral flavour.
- Rooibos Masala Chai – Rooibos blended with coconut and masala spices. Caffeine free.
- Spring Delight – Ceylon black tea with dried strawberries, hibiscus flowers and lemongrass.
- Summerfruit & Blossom – A blend of strawberry, hibiscus blossom, apple, rosehip and elderberries. Caffeine free.
- Sweet Citrus – Citrus fruits, lemongrass, ginger and hibiscus flowers. Caffeine free.
- Tropical Twist – A luscious blend of sweet tropical fruits. Caffeine free.
Wholesale Tea Pouches
For that wonderful convenience, many of Infuse Tea Company’s teas are available in tea pouches. Made from 100% biodegradable woven filter mesh derived from corn starch, they are safe and non-toxic. They are filled with only premium quality loose leaf teas and tisanes, with no flavourings or artificial ingredients added.
Choose from: Cascara, China Rose, Earl Grey, English Breakfast Supreme, English Breakfast, French Earl Grey with Rose Petals, French Earl Grey, Geisha Green, Gunpowder Green Tea, Jasmine Green, Masala Chai, Moroccan Mint, Orange Pekoe, Organic Breakfast, Organic Chamomile, Organic Green Sencha, Organic Lemongrass & Ginger, Organic Peppermint & Lime, Organic Peppermint, Organic Rooibos, Pai Mu Tan, Rooibas Masala Chai And Summerfruit & Blossom.
Infuse Tea’s chais are handmade and blended in Western Australia. Only the finest black tea leaves are used, blended with aromatic freshly ground spices and other premium ingredients. The complex flavours and enticing aromas deliver a spicy, exotic brew.
- Honey Chai – Raw Honey, Black Tea Leaves, Ginger Pieces, Ground Cardamom, Ground Nutmeg, Ground Cloves, Ground Star Anise, Cinnamon Cut, Cracked Pepper, Cinnamon Powder.
- Vegan Chai - Organic coconut nectar, black tea leaves, ginger pieces, ground cardamom, ground nutmeg, ground cloves, ground star anise, cinnamon cut, cracked pepper, cinnamon powder.
- Spice Chai Latte - Organic coconut sugar, ground cinnamon, ground black tea, honey powder, ground ginger, ground cardamom and natural flavours.
- Café Chai Powder - Dextrose, sugar, milk solids, ground natural spices (3%), honey powder (contains maltodextrin), black tea powder, spice extracts, flavour.
- Chai Dusting Powder - Organic panela, ground cinnamon, ground cardamom, ground nutmeg, ground ginger. Sprinkle over your favourite Infuse Tea Company’s Chai Latte.
- Masala Chai (Loose Leaf) - Black tea leaves, ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, cloves, star anise, pepper.
Wholesale Beverage Powders
Offer your customers an alternative to tea and coffee when they feel like something a little different.
- Beetroot Chocolate – 30% cocoa powder with beetroot powder and organic coconut sugar.
- Turmeric Latte – A masterful blend of turmeric, ginger, cardamom, chilli, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Turmeric Dusting Powder – Freshly ground spices and organic coconut sugar.
- Spice Chai Latte – A blend of real ground spices, ground black tea, organic coconut sugar and honey.
- Café Chai Powder – Ground black tea with honey powder, milk powder and real ground spices.
- Chai Dusting Powder – Aromatic spices and organic panela.
- Chilli Chocolate – A chilli hot chocolate blend sweetened with organic coconut sugar and warmed with a hint of chilli.
- Organic Drinking Chocolate – Organic 40% Ecuadorian cocoa and organic coconut sugar.
- Organic White Drinking Chocolate – Australian-made white drinking chocolate with all organic ingredients.
- Drinking Chocolate 40% - A well balanced blend of 5 cocoas with brown and cane sugars.
- Matcha Latte – Premium grade handpicked Japanese matcha blended to be the perfect sweetness and creaminess.
- Premium Matcha Latte – Japanese shade-grown matcha that has been processed within 12 hours of picking to retain nutrients, flavour and colour. Sweetened with organic coconut sugar.
- Matcha 100% - Gold grade 100% Japanese shade-grown matcha, processed within 12 hours of picking to retain nutrients, flavour and colour.
- Drinking Chocolate 55% - A well balanced blend of 5 cocoas with brown and cane sugar.
- Drinking Chocolate 21% - A traditional café-style drinking chocolate.
Keep a good range of Infuse Tea Company teas instore for your tea loving customers who appreciate quality and variety. Available in loose leaf and tea pouches and with gorgeous, eye-catching packaging, the range is also excellent for gifting. Ideal for supermarkets, delicatessens, food halls, pharmacies, newsagencies, health food stores, food markets, gift stores, farmers markets and organic speciality outlets.
Treat your customers to fine premium teas, tisanes and latte powders from Infuse Tea Company. Build a new beverages menu around the incredible variety of flavours and blends and create iced teas, iced lattes and other drinks to delight your clientele. Perfect for restaurants, cafes, tea houses, hair salons, day spas, resorts and wherever good tea is enjoyed.
For more information or to place an order, contact Infuse Tea Company today.