When it comes to gourmet gifting, quality foods presented in attractive packaging are the order of the day. Lang’s Gourmet amply delivers on both fronts and is especially favoured by gift buyers looking for ideas that have a particularly Australian – or even Queensland – focus.
Every product in the Lang’s Gourmet range is made using 100% Australian ingredients, locally sourced. Lang’s support their local farmers and growers and only use the finest quality produce. Every item is made by hand with love and all are gluten free, preservative free and with no artificial colours.
Dressings & Sauces
- Avocado & Herb Dressing- This tropical spicy dressing is delightful on any fresh salad and also complements fish and chicken. Try it over fresh avocado or serve with cheese and biscuits.
- Mango, Lime & Chilli Dressing - This dressing is suitable for most salads and works particularly well with an English garden salad featuring watercress and tossed leaves. Or dress a bean salad and add feta cheese.
- Lemon Myrtle & Ginger Dressing - This delicate dressing complements most salads and is exceptional served with baked or barbecued fish. Try with cream cheese to create a dip.
- Blue Cheese Dressing - A versatile creamy dressing that will enhance a variety of cold meats and garden salads. Mix it into a potato salad or rice salad. Also delicious with deep fried calamari, baked cod and fried chicken.
- Creamy Hollandaise & Garlic Dressing - Traditionally enjoyed with poached eggs and toast, Lang’s creamy sauce is also tantalising with grilled tuna or lobster. Enjoy with cold ham, chicken and asparagus, eggs, leeks, mushrooms and beef.
- Béarnaise & Tarragon Dressing - This herbed creamy sauce is excellent with salmon, bass or barramundi. Try a little with crab, scallops, or fish cakes. Mix some through pasta or pour over eggplant or steamed broccoli. It even goes incredibly well with roast pork and roast duck.
- Caesar Dressing – A classic, creamy dressing that can be used on a cos salad or to dress up a new-fashioned potato salad.
- Creamy Macadamia Dressing – Nutty and creamy all at once, this one goes beautifully with seafood.
- Smokey Steak Sauce – Brimming with juicy fruits and tangy spices, this exotic sauce is versatile enough to use as a marinade for spare ribs, in casseroles and over steak or served with pies and sausages.
- Mango Chilli Sauce – Add to a burger with pineapple and beetroot slices for the perfect Queensland meal.
- Honey BBQ Sauce – Literally made for Queensland summer barbecues. It goes so well with ribs, steaks, kebabs, prawns and chicken. The sweetness of the honey will caramelise your BBQ meat to perfection.
Condiments, Relishes & Chutneys
- Balsamic Onion Relish – Soft, richly flavoured balsamic onions pair incredibly well with cold meats, pates and terrines, and also make a great base for savoury tarts. Your cheese platter will be elevated to new heights too!
- Ginger Chilli Satay – Add this sizzling sauce when marinating, grilling and stir frying or try it as a dipping sauce. So full of flavour!
- Horse Radish & Garlic Cream – Even better with a touch of ginger and mustard, this one will transform your roast beef, gravy and horseradish sandwiches. This is a punchy sauce!
- Kalamata Olive Tapenade – A rich, olive spread, best when spread thinly over fresh bread such as a foccacia or baguette. Or, try it with fresh basil on a crostini. Once you’ve tried this tapenade, you will never want anything else; super delicious!
- Macadamia, Ginger & Chilli Satay – A spicy, tasty sauce loaded with exotic spices and macadamia nuts. Use it to marinade barbecued prawns, grilled barramundi or thinly sliced pork chops.
- Rosella Chilli Chutney – Rosella fans who like a bit of spice will love this chutney! Use it to ramp up your next cheese platter. It’s also great to use on lamb, beef, duck or even tossed with olive oil through a salad! Dip it, spread it or cook with it!
- Mango Ginger Chutney – The finest mangoes and ginger are blended with spices to create this Queensland-oriented chutney. Have it with meats or on sandwiches, and with biscuits and cheese. This is Lang’s Gourmet’s best seller!
- Roast Capsicum Relish – A flavour explosion that will add delicious sweetness to any meal. Spread it on baguette with sliced camembert cheese, add to a
casserole meal or serve with a gourmet cheese platter. Such a versatile relish, you’ll always want to keep it on hand!
- Organic Hibiscus Tea - Hibiscus tea is a herbal tea made as an infusion from the crimson and deep magenta-coloured calyces (sepals) of the roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa) flower. It can be enjoyed hot or cold and features a tart, cranberry-like flavour. Can be sweetened with sugar if desired.
- Organic Lemongrass & Ginger Tea – Packed full of zest, spice and a 'bitey-ness' that only leaves you wanting more, this harmonious blend of freshness and warmth makes it the perfect cup to drink at any time and in whatever climate.
- Organic Peppermint Tea - Contains only pure peppermint leaves so you get the kick without the caffeine. It’s ideal for people who want a nice, refreshing buzz but want to do it naturally. With its light, minty, refreshing taste, it doesn’t just taste great but also aids digestion, clears out the senses and gives you the pick-me-up you may need.
- Organic Premium Beans - 100% Certified Organic Arabica Coffee, roasted to perfection. Keep these beans on standby ready for when friends drop in. Grind up some delicious organic coffee and lose yourself in the moment. Also available ground.
Retailers and gift businesses
Show off your pride in Australian-made produce by incorporating the Lang’s Gourmet range in your business. Your gift hampers will take on a whole new Aussie flavour with their sauces, relishes, chutneys, satays, teas and coffees. Create spectacular gift hampers, encourage individual purchases for small gifts and pair products with homewares and other complementary foods.
To find out more or to place an order, contact Lang’s Gourmet today using the form below.