Love Byron Bay
Love Byron Bay
Gourmet chocolates, confectionary and rocky road
Love Byron Bay, specialists in international, Australian and local chocolate wholesale their own range of Love Byron Bay gourmet chocolates, confectionary and rocky road for retailers and foodservice businesses.
They take premium Belgian couverture chocolate and create wonderfully indulgent chocolate products, many with essential Byron Bay flavours including macadamias and coffee. Every product is suitable for gifting and caters for a range of different tastes, price points and themes. Love Byron Bay also makes exquisite rocky road in four must-have flavours.
The business operates out of the Love Byron Bay crêperie and chocolate boutique, a concept chocolate shop frequented by locals, tourists and gift shoppers looking for something unique. The company is dedicated to sharing a quality chocolate experience and owner Alison aims to bring the love and celebration associated with cocoa into your life, from her one stop chocolate boutique.
Love Byron Bay Rocky Road
Everybody loves rocky road and when it’s made with such love and care, it’s even more irresistible! Available in 4 best-selling flavours:
- Milk Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate
- Salted Caramel
- Peanut Butter
- Milk Couverture 37% - This 100g bar is smooth and delicious, made from Belgian couverture milk chocolate.
- Dark Couverture 63% - A 100g bar of irresistible Belgian couverture dark chocolate.
Chocolate Gift Boxes
- Praline Box of 45 - An assortment box showcasing 45 milk and dark chocolates presented with black ribbon and a clear see through lid.
- Praline Box of 30 – Assortment box of 30 milk and dark truffles and pralines with black ribbon and a clear see through lid.
- Praline Box of 15 – Giftbox of 15 assorted truffles and pralines presented with a clear see through lid with tied black ribbon.
- Praline Box of 12 - A gorgeous box of 12 delicious pralines and truffles, handsomely presented for gift giving.
- Praline Box of 4 - Four divine pralines and truffles for that special little gift for someone sweet.
- Praline Box of 2 - The sweetest thought for little kindnesses. A twin box of delicious Love Byron Bay pralines.
Chocolate Confectionery Bags
- Almonds Dark Chocolate
- Coffee Beans Dark Chocolate
- Coconut Dark Chocolate
- Fudge Dark Chocolate
- Ginger Dar Chocolate
- Honeycomb Dark Chocolate
- Liquorice Dark Chocolate
- Macadamia Dark Chocolate
- Turkish Delight Dark Chocolate
- Buttons Dark Chocolate
- Buttons Milk Chocolate
- Buttons White Chocolate
- Dolphins Milk Chocolate
- Dolphins White Chocolate
- Hazlenut Sea Shells
- Freckle Happy Hearts Milk Chocolate
- Creme Caramel Milk CHocolate
- Strawberry Heart Milk Chocolate
- Caramel Heart Dark Chocolate
- Macadamia Dark Chocolate Bits
- Almond Dark Chocolate Bits
- Hazelnut Dark Chocolate Bits
Love Is All You Need Milk Chocolate Squares
"Love Is All You Need" wrapped milk chocolate squares are available in bulk quantities, unbundled, 300 to a box. These are perfect as pillow chocolates for turndown, to serve with coffee, offer in a bowl at reception and to place in the bill folder in restaurants.
Easter Egg Rocky Road Gift Box
Our Rocky Road Easter egg gift boxes combine our superior quality Belgium couverture milk or dark chocolate with our best selling rocky road to create an amazing and unique gift. They are half of an egg filled with our original milk or dark rocky road supplied in a gift box.
Take on a proud Byron Bay brand and showcase these chocolates in your supermarket, tourism outlet, florist, newsagency or delicatessen. Also ideal for gift retailers and gift hamper businesses.
Serve Love Byron Bay’s wholesale chocolates in your café, restaurant, bed and breakfast, hotel, motel or tourism business. They are also ideal for caterers, corporate treats, picnics, chocolate buffets and mini bars.
To discuss your requirements or to place your first order, contact Love Byron Bay today.
More information about Love Byron Bay
Interview - Alison Campbell - Love Byron Bay
The exquisite region of Byron Bay is often the star of the show when it comes to food products that hail from there. As for chocolates, there’s so much to love about the Love Byron Bay brand! We spoke with Director, Alison Campbell, and found that a whole lot of local flavour goes into every bite. Click here