Condiments, Condiments, Dressings, Conserves
Myanbah Farm gourmet products lift any meal with effortless additional flavour. Handcrafted in the Hunter Valley, New South Wales’ premier food and wine region, and devised by chef Glen Finlay, the range has won multiple awards. This preservative-free array of condiments, sauces, dressings and conserves uses only the finest ingredients and all products are inspired by traditional recipes enjoyed through generations. Enjoy old-fashioned flavour with a modern twist and without even a hint of that ‘commercial processed’ taste.
Myanbah Farm’s incredible wholesale dressings are versatile enough to use every day, across a wide array of recipes. Simply pour over a fresh salad straight from the fridge or use on hot dishes such as roast meats or barbecued seafood. They can even be used as dipping sauces and finishing glazes. There is no end to the ways you can enjoy these gourmet dressings and you’ll have dinner guests asking for the recipe!
- Caramelised Balsamic Dressing – Rich, thick and sticky, it’s perfect on salads or to drizzle over cooked meats such as duck or rare roast beef.
- Caramelised Balsamic with Fig & Honey – The ideal dressing for summer salads or to drizzle over a cheese plate. Use as a glaze for game meats or baked ham.
- Caramelised Balsamic Limited Small Batch 2017 – Presented in a heavy glass bottle with hand dipped wax seal, this one will make a coveted gift for a foodie. 200ml.
- Caramelised Balsamic, Plum & Chipotle – Smoky and spicy, ideal for glazed roast or ham, or create the ultimate spare ribs.
- Caramelised Balsamic with Cranberry & Orange – Tart with a fresh citrus punch, it’s wonderful with pork, ham, lamb and poultry. Finish roast meats with a cranberry and orange glaze.
- Caramelised Balsamic with Pear & Vanilla – Lusciously rich, thick and sticky, it’s superb for a crispy duck and char-grilled asparagus salad. Great for chicken or pork. Try it with fresh berries and shaved dark chocolate.
- Chilli & Lime Caramelised White Balsamic – Tangy, sweet and bitter all at once, with a bit of a bite. Use to dress summer salads or add to a dipping sauce for prawn and squid skewers.
- Thai Mango & Kaffir Lime – Tangy and spicy with a lovely fresh zing from kaffir lime. Marinate squid or prawns before barbecuing.
- Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing – Sharp blue cheese dressing that goes beautifully with chicken, asparagus and deli meat salads. Use as a dip with vegetable sticks.
- Orange & Mint Dressing – Add tons of flavour to tiger prawns or lamb cutlets, nectarines or strawberries. This is a dressing that sings with summer flavour.
- Honey Mustard Dressing – A classic everyday dressing that can be used as a dipping sauce for seafood or to toss through fresh salad leaves.
- Creamy Garlic & Herb – Smooth, creamy and loaded with the flavour of garlic and Italian herbs. Try it on potato salad, Caesar salad or even a pasta salad.
- Toasted Sesame, Soy & Ginger Dressing – The ideal dressing for Asian greens with the nutty notes of sesame and the punch of fresh ginger. Works well with toasted nuts and crispy noodles too.
Mayo & Relish
Myanbah Farm’s all-natural mayos and relishes make it super easy to create gourmet dishes out of everyday ingredients. Spread over sandwiches, use as dips or marinades or toss through a salad of crisp and leafy vegetables.
- Garlic Aioli – Thick and tangy real garlic mayonnaise to use as a dip for hot chips, as a spread on a burger or to dress a salad.
- Chilli Mayo – This spicy chilli mayonnaise adds heat to a chicken club sandwich or potato salad. Try it in your seafood cocktail sauce instead of regular mayonnaise.
- Caramelised Garlic & Lime Aioli – With its twist of lime, it’s superb to serve with prawn skewers, salt and pepper squid or chicken wraps.
- Sweet Mustard Pickle – Spread on a roast beef sandwich or use to garnish canapes.
- Mango & Ginger Chutney – Lovely with cheddar cheese and corned beef or blend with chopped coriander and spoon over grilled fish. Great with curry too.
- Chilli Jam – Sweet and spicy, it goes wonderfully with sweet potato wedges and sour cream. Or spice up your chicken schnitzel or steak sandwich.
Jams & Dessert Sauces
There are countless ways to use Myanbah Farm’s jams and dessert sauces. From serving with fresh fruit to spooning over breakfast muesli, it’s only a matter of what the imagination can conjure. Each is made with premium ingredients and nothing artificial.
- Strawberry, Rhubarb & Vanilla Bean Jam – Anything but your typical strawberry jam. The combination of rhubarb, strawberries and real vanilla bean makes for a smooth, sweet, delicious jam. Add it to your next sponge cake.
- Fig & Ginger Jam – The grown-up flavours of fig and ginger in a spreadable, luscious jam. Enjoy with cheeses or glaze a roast before serving.
- Salted Caramel Sauce – Smooth, rich and creamy caramel sauce with natural sea salt. Pour over premium vanilla bean ice cream.
- Raspberry & Watermelon Jam – Something a little different and tantalising, it’s light and fresh and is lovely on sourdough fruit toast.
- Apricot & Quince Jam with Cinnamon & Vanilla – These smooth and balanced flavours are a treat on melting moment biscuits or to use as a glaze on fruit tarts.
- Rich Chocolate Sauce – Smooth, rich and decadent, it can be used to dress fresh strawberries or to create a fabulous chocolate milkshake. Add a shot of fresh espresso for a rich mocha sauce.
- Tropical Mango Sauce – Pour over premium vanilla bean ice cream or garnish a fruit flan or pavlova. It’s sweet and creamy with fabulous tropical flavour.
- Raspberry Sauce with Lime & Vanilla Bean – Slightly tart and infused with comforting vanilla bean and fresh lime, it can be added to muesli and yoghurt for a gourmet breakfast. Or add to mud cake, pavlova or smoothies.
- Dulce de Leche Salted Caramel – Rich and thick, it’s hard not to eat it straight from the jar! Serve with desserts or use as a filling for caramel tartlets.
- Dulce de Leche Choc Hazelnut – Makes the perfect dip for churros or use as a simple filling for choc cups.
- Dulce de Leche Caramel Latte – Blend with ice and milk for an incredible instant frappe or use as a filling for tarts.
- Dulce de Leche Macadamia Maple – So much goodness in every spoonful! Flavour cookies and cakes or spread over warm pancakes or waffles.
Show off the Myanbah Farm range of wholesale condiments in your supermarket, convenience store, delicatessen, greengrocer or other retail outlet. There is so much to choose from and every single product is incredibly versatile. Make sure you offer taste tests on a regular basis to tempt customers.
All of Myanbah Farm’s products are available as cleanskins which means you can have them branded with your very own label. Showcase your own brand of condiments to get your business’s name up in lights.
For more information or to place an order, contact Myanbah Farm today.
More information about Myanbah Farm
Myanbah Farm Retail Brochure 2018
Made in the Hunter Valley. Preservative & Gluten Free. Click here