Wholesale Herbs & Spices
Teavision is Australia’s leading supplier of bulk wholesale herbs and spices. Their enormous range and tremendous buying power across the globe means customers can purchase at the lowest possible online prices. The company is committed to providing customers with consistent availability of premium products sourced from around the world. Most are organic and the website outlines the country of origin and organic status of every product.
As a major player in the import of herbs and spices, Teavision’s stock turnover is rapid and as such, their products boast superior flavour and freshness. You can count on intense flavour and aromatics from every purchase. Teavision is the herbs and spices supplier of choice for food manufacturers, caterers, chefs, cooks and retailers. Quantities are available from 1kg through to 100kg.
A family-owned and operated business, Teavision cares deeply about providing the top level of service. A free consultation is offered for new customers looking to discuss bulk supply and import and private label packaging.
Wholesale Bulk Herbs
Most of Teavision’s wholesale herbs are certified organic. Refer to the website for full information.
- Burdock Root – From China.
- Lavender Flowers – Australian-grown.
- Black Peppercorn – Organic black peppercorn, premium grade, from India.
- Calendula Petals – From Egypt.
- Chamomile – From Egypt.
- Dandelion Leaf – From China.
- Dandelion Root – Roasted dandelion root from China.
- Liquorice Root – From Egypt.
- Marshmallow Root – From Germany.
- Raspberry Leaf – From Germany.
- Rose Petals – Pink or red, from Egypt.
- Skullcap – Scutellaria baicalensis, from China.
- Spearmint – From Egypt.
- Thyme – From Egypt.
- Yerba Mate – From Brazil.
- Schisandra Berries – From China.
Wholesale Bulk Spices
Culinary and wellness herbs sourced from around the world. Refer to Teavision’s website for full information including organic certification.
- Black Pepper Powder – From India.
- Ginger Root Cut – From India.
- Cacao Powder – From Peru.
- Cardamom Pods – Green pods, from India/Guatemala.
- Cinnamon Chips – Verum/Zeylanicum, from Sri Lanka.
- Cinnamon Powder – From Ceylon.
- Cloves Whole – From India.
- Nutmeg Powder – From India.
- Raw Cacao Nibs – From Peru.
- Star Anise – From India.
- Turmeric Cut – From Sri Lanka.
- Turmeric Powder – 5% curcumin, from India.
Teavision offers the following services:
- Sourcing herbs and spices - The company can supply a wider range of herbs and spices for you. Enquire directly.
- Bulk imports - Teavision offers the option to import in bulk at savings of up to 60%.
- Vast range - Access to over 1,500 different teas, herbs and spices.
Speak to Teavision about retailing their line of wholesale bulk herbs and spices. Ideal for supermarkets, delicatessens, greengrocers and food halls. The products are also available for purchase by naturopaths, nutritionists and wellness consultants.
Count on top quality wholesale herbs and spices from around the world – mostly organic – and Teavision’s customer service excellence. Buy in bulk for your restaurant, café, bakery, bar, pub, canteen, catering business or other commercial kitchen.
Bulk supply for food manufacturers
Teavision can assist with your bulk supply requirements of wholesale herbs and spices. Gain a competitive edge by maximising your profit margin and purchasing upwards of 100kgs at a time. You can request free samples of products before committing to your order and you will be appointed a dedicated account manager to manage, track and update you on all orders.
To find out more, establish an account or place your first order, contact Teavision using the form.
More information about Teavision
Teavision Herbs & Spice Catalogue
Search the wholesale Herbs & Spices available from Teavision. Click here