Search Categories

EnjoyWater

EnjoyWater
More Images  
enjoy-water-wholesale-canned-water
enjoy-water-wholesale-canned-water
enjoy-water-wholesale-canned-water
enjoy-water-wholesale-canned-water
Service Area Australia Wide

Complete the form below to contact EnjoyWater

Visit Website
Service Area Australia Wide

EnjoyWater

Still or sparkling spring water in aluminium cans

EnjoyWater … small choice, BIG impact

For passionate surfers, water is everything. Water is life! So when a couple of surfers from the pristine coast in northern New South Wales put their heads together to create a spring water beverage company, their first thought was the environment. Their clear mission was to reduce pollution caused by single use plastic and they decided to package their spring water in aluminium cans. 

Why aluminium?

Aluminium cans contain more than three times the recycled content of glass or plastic bottles. Did you know that only 10% of plastic water bottles are recycled? That means the other 90% end up in landfill or littering the environment. Aluminium cans can be recycled and back on shelves in approximately 60 days. EnjoyWater’s aluminium cans and lids are made from 100% recyclable materials. They are unbreakable and can be recycled over and over.

1% for the planet

EnjoyWater is a proud member of the 1% for the Planet global network. They pledge to donate 1% of their annual sales to support environment-focused non-profits.

The range

  • 375ml Still Water cans
  • 375ml Sparkling Water cans
  • 500ml Still Water cans

Retailers

Surprise your customers with premium Australian spring water packaged in cans. With the choice available of sparkling and still, everyone’s happy. Keep plenty of slabs in stock but don’t forget to keep an abundant supply of chilled EnjoyWater in your fridges.

Foodservice

Serve up sustainable, environmentally-friendly cans of premium Australian spring water in your café, bar, restaurant, hotel or other foodservice outlet. Your customers and guests will appreciate the thoughtfulness and will love the aesthetics and conscientiousness of the EnjoyWater brand.

For more information or to discuss stocking this proud brand in your business, contact EnjoyWater today.


Online fine food expo for Foodservice, Hospitality Industry & Food Retailers.
Fine Food Wholesalers is Australia's ultimate wholesale food and beverage suppliers resource for the retail food, foodservice and hospitality industries.
Sydney NSW, Melbourne VIC, Brisbane QLD, Canberra ACT, Perth WA, Adelaide SA, Tasmania & all Australia.

 

Copyright © Online Directory Solutions

Email Website