Asian Food Manufacturers & Suppliers
Tasman Foods International is a proud Australian owned company that specialises in the innovation, manufacture and distribution of frozen Asian foods. With a solid history spanning over three decades, Tasman Foods International is the preferred supplier of quality wholesale frozen foods throughout the foodservice industry including restaurants, hotels and airlines. Their products can be found in supermarkets and other food retail outlets.
Tasman Foods aims to be the brand that customers recommend to their friends, distributors suggest to their customers and employees are proud to be a part of.
Huge range to choose from
The products Tasman Foods offer includes Traditional Steamed Selection, Steamed Wonton Selection, Spring Roll Selection, Signature Fried Selection, Gluten Free Range, Steamed Buns & Wraps and other products. For a full product catalogue, contact the company using the enquiry form at the bottom of this page.
Chan’s Yum Cha at Home
A well-known and much-loved brand, Chan’s Yum Cha at Home range continues to wow with its signature dumplings. Proudly Australian-owned, Chan’s Yum Cha brings the authentic yum cha experience to your home. Chan’s is a family owned and operated business that has been creating delicious restaurant-quality frozen yum cha products for more than 30 years. They take great pride in creating mouth-watering yum cha products that are simple to heat up at home for everyone in the family to enjoy.
All the range is handmade with quality ingredients, so there is bound to be plenty to suit all tastes. Full of fun and flavour, the products can be a quick and tasty treat for one or come together as an impressive platter that your guests won’t be able to resist.
Traditional Steamed Collection
- Prawn Hargow – Plump prawn pieces wrapped in light dumpling pastry.
- Ginger Prawn Dumpling – Succulent prawns with ginger, encased in a traditional wonton.
- Vegetable Dumpling – Fresh vegetables in a delicious light pastry.
- Scallop Dumpling – Scallops and prawns in a delicate pastry.
- Green Vegetable Dumpling – Fresh vegetables in a delicious, green pastry.
- Pork Shao Mai – Traditional dim sum hand wrapped in wonton pastry, filled with Australian pork, fresh cabbage and carrot.
- Chicken Shao Mai – Traditional dim sum hand wrapped in wonton pastry, filled with Australian chicken, fresh cabbage and carrot.
- Prawn Shao Mai – Prawn and fish wrapped in traditional wonton pastry.
- Prawn & Chive Dumpling – Juicy prawns and Chinese chives wrapped in light rice flour pastry.
- Pork & Veg Gyoza – Authentic Japanese-style dumplings filled with vegies and juicy pork.
- Prawn Gyoza – Authentic Japanese-style dumplings filled with fresh prawns and chives.
- Wagyu Beef Gyoza – Wagyu beef and spices in a wheat flour pastry.
- Pork Gyoza – Authentic Japanese-style dumplings filled with juicy pork.
Steamed Wonton & Gyoza Selection
- Prawn Wonton Soup – Juicy prawn inside a wheat flour dumpling.
- Pork & Prawn Wonton – Australian pork and prawns in a traditional soft wonton pastry.
- Pork & Chive Wonton – Pork and Chinese chives wrapped in a light rice flour pastry.
- Chicken & Prawn Wonton – Chicken and prawn inside a wheat flour dumpling.
- Soup Dumpling – Australian pork wrapped in a wheat flour dumpling.
- Black Truffle Soup Dumpling – Pork and black truffle wrapped in delicate dumpling pastry.
Spring Rolls Selection
- Prawn Cigar – Slender spring rolls filled with chunky prawn pieces.
- Sweet & Sour Spring Roll – Vegetables in sweet and sour sauce, encased in filo pastry.
- Duck Spring Roll - Aromatic duck and vegetables in a crispy spring roll pastry
- Vegetable Spring Roll – Crunchy pastry filled with fresh, spiced vegies.
- Prawn Spring Roll – Crispy golden pastry rolls filled with prawn.
- Cheeseburger Spring Roll – Australian beef, tangy mustard, tomato sauce, cheese and pickles in a crispy spring roll.
- Chicken Satay Spring Roll – Chicken marinated in satay sauce and wrapped in a crispy spring roll.
- Mexican Taco Spring Roll – Mexican beans and beef with taco seasoning encased in spring roll pastry.
- Green Curry Prawn Spring Roll – Traditional Thai green curry prawn wrapped in spring roll pastry.
- Pad Thai Spring Roll – Thai noodle stir fry with sweet-savoury fusion wrapped in spring roll pastry.
- Chicken & Vegetable Spring Roll – Australian chicken and vegetables in crispy pastry.
- Prawn & Vegetable Spring Roll – Prawn and vegetables in a crispy, golden pastry.
- Pork & Mint Spring Roll – Australian pork seasoned with mint and wrapped in golden pastry.
- Chicken & Coriander Spring Roll – Australian chicken mince with coriander and mixed vegetables, in a crisp pastry.
- Pork Spring Roll – Australian pork wrapped in crispy golden pastry.
- Vege Rice Paper Spring Roll – Deep fried rice paper spring roll stuffed with vegetables.
- Shrimp & Crab Net Spring Roll – Shrimp and crab filled rolls wrapped in crunchy net rice paper.
- Vegetarian Net Spring Roll – Vegetable rolls encased in crunchy net rice paper.
Signature Fried Selection
- Sesame Prawn Toast – Succulent prawns on a crispy toast base, sprinkled with sesame seeds.
- Karaage Chicken – Korean-style fried chicken.
- Potato Prawn – Individual prawns wrapped in thinly shredded potato strips.
- Thai Fish Cake – Spicy fish patty with green bean and lemongrass, flavoured with Thai herbs and spices.
- Corn Cake – Lightly spiced fritters filled with sweet corn.
- South Melbourne Beef Dim Sim – Traditional dim sim pastry with beef, vegies and subtle spices.
- South Melbourne Chicken Dim Sim – Traditional dim sim pastry with chicken and vegies, and subtle spices.
- Vegetable Curry Puff – Curried vegetables in a traditional curry puff.
Gluten Free Range
- Prawn Hargow GF – Plump prawn pieces in a light dumpling pastry.
- Ginger Prawn Dumpling GF – Prawn and ginger in a traditional wonton.
- Vegetable Dumpling GF – Fresh vegies in a light dumpling pastry.
Steamed Buns, Wraps & Prawns
- BBQ Pork Bun – Traditional Chinese snack, a soft, fluffy wheat flour bun filled with Australian pork and savoury BBQ sauce.
- Gua Bao Steamed Bun 40g – Fluffy, pillowy Chinese sandwich bun made of wheat flour.
- Gua Bao Steamed Bun 32g – Fluffy, pillowy Chinese sandwich bun made of wheat flour.
- Peking Duck Pastry – Handmade wheat pancake for you to fill as desired.
- Cooked Prawn Cutlet – Fresh, peeled prawns ready to be used in a variety of ways.
- Takoyaki – Japanese octopus balls encased in seasoned dough before being hand cooked.
Would you like to stock the Tasman Foods range? You can count on the freshness, quality and great flavour of their frozen wholesale Asian foods and your customers will return time and again to keep their own freezers stocked with delicious, convenient goodies.
Are you a restaurateur or chef who is interested in finding out how you can incorporate the Tasman Foods range in your menu? You’ll be pleasantly surprised at how convenient the foods are to store, prepare and serve, and your customers will appreciate the great, authentic flavours.
To discuss your requirements or to place an order, contact Tasman Foods by completing the contact form.
More information about Tasman Foods
Yum Cha has long been a favourite mealtime experience for Australians. In addition, the foods are particularly suited to sharing, catering and quick service formats. We spoke with Henry Chen, Director of Tasman Foods and learned why the company’s lines of snap frozen Asian yum cha foods has grown in popularity.