Free Product Sample Available
Teavision is Australia's leading multi-award winning wholesale tea, herbs and spices supplier. Their focus is on supplying certified organic and wild-grown premium ingredients that are sourced directly from farms spanning 15 countries to provide greater quality and competitive pricing back to its customers. Teavision's highly skilled team include tea masters, naturopaths, baristas and supply chain experts that have a deep understanding of their products and are readily available to support your business needs.
Teavision offers the following services:
Private Label Packing, Custom Tea Blending, New Product Development, Tea Bag Manufacture, Bulk Tea, Herbs and Spices Supply, Food Service Supply, Cafe Supply.
Dedicated to sharing tea in its freshest form, Teavision is an Australian Certified Organic provider. They use state-of-the-art techniques to preserve the natural integrity of premium tea leaves and adhere to a HACCP-based food safety program to ensure products are always of consistently high quality.
All customers are provided with a free consultation, to assess their needs and determine the best ranges and products for their business. Teavision’s experienced tea specialists and naturopath are on hand to assist you with custom blends and tailored advice.
Committed to delivering the best possible tea drinking experience, everything Teavision does is designed to help you serve up the perfect brew; from sourcing exquisite organic teas at their origin, to optimising shelf life without compromising quality and to developing irresistible new products your customers will love.
Wholesale Teas and Blends
The Teavision team searches the world for the best teas and their team of expert tea masters creates masterful blends for consumers to enjoy. Choose from black, green, white and herbal teas, Japanese matcha, chai blends and specialty teas.
For full details on each product, simply visit the Teavision website.
- Assam Tea – From India. Grades BOP, FBOP and OP1 available.
- Australian Tea – Choose from Australian Breakfast Tea, infused with Madagascan vanilla bean and blended with premium white tea and rose petals, and Grade A Shincha Green Tea, grown in Australia.
- Black Tea – Grade A Keemun Black Tea and Grade A double smoked Lapsang Souchong, both from China.
- Black Tea Extract – Premium grade extract powder comprising 30 per cent polyphenols. From China.
- Ceylon Tea – Black Ceylon Tea from Sri Lanka; grades BOP, OP1 and FBOP. Also Earl Grey BOP, FBOP and OP1.
- Chai – Caffeine Free Sticky Chai, Chocolate Chai Powder, Golden Turmeric Chai Powder, Masala Loose Leaf Chai, Raw Sticky Loose Leaf Chai, Rooibos Loose Leaf Chai, Turmeric Loose Leaf Chai.
- Darjeeling Tea – Black Darjeeling Tea from India, Grade OP1.
- Earl Grey Tea – Premium black tea from Sri Lanka, blended with bergamot oil.
- English Breakfast Tea – Choose from blends of Indian and Sri Lankan tea (Grade SFTGOP1) AND the rare Super Blend featuring teas from China, India, Sri Lanka and Nepal.
- Japanese Green Tea & Matcha – Genmaicha is a unique blend of Australian-grown green Shincha tea, Japanese matcha and roasted brown rice. Also available are Premium Japanese Matcha powder, premium Jasmine Green Tea from China, infused with natural jasmine flowers, and Japanese Genmaicha blended with brown rice.
- Oolong Tea – Grade A certified organic Oolong Tea (Iron Goddess) from China.
- Pu-erh Tea (Raw) – Grade A Pu-erh Tea from China, 5 years old.
- White Tea – Grades A and B White Peony Tea (Pai Mu Dan) and Silver Needle White Tea (Fujian) from China.
Popular Exotic Blends
Tea drinking consumers are always on the lookout for something new and exciting and Teavision has the answers. Their exotic blends quickly become favourites and customers frequently return for more.
Caramel Shimmer (Gold Medal winner), Chocolate Heaven, Apple Mojito, White Rose, Champagne Oolong, Caramel Chai, White Peony, Darjeeling Black, Genmaicha, Cacao Husk & Rose, Tropical Paradise, Peaches & Cream, Spiced Pear, Chocolate Mint, Orange Spice, Berry Blast.
Wholesale Café Tea Blends
All of Teavision’s café blends are available in 1kg bulk zip lock packages. For full tasting notes and ingredients lists, please see the website.
- Organic Peppermint – Sits somewhere between watermint and spearmint on the ‘minty’ scale.
- Organic Sencha Green Tea – Some say a good cup of Sencha tastes like the ocean, with a seaweedy tang on the palate, plus a light grassiness.
- Organic Chamomile – The taste of cozy earth and layers of delicate florals, with a crisp apple finish.
- Organic Black Assam (OP1) – Hand-picked in northern India, it has long leaves and makes a light, coppery brew. Flavour is rich, malty, tart and spicy.
- Organic Spicy Masala Chai – Rich notes of malt, with honey and spice flavours, hand-blended with freshly ground premium organic spices.
- Organic Relax & Rejuvenate – A de-stressing blend of ingredients including 100% organic lemon balm, peppermint, licorice root, chamomile, orange peel and rose petals.
- Organic Lemongrass & Ginger Tea – 100% natural, caffeine-free and free from artificial colours, flavours and additives.
- Organic English Breakfast (Strong) – Blended black tea from India.
- Organic Vegan Sticky Chai (Low Sugar) – Gold Medal winner at the Australian Golden Leaf Awards, it’s a vegan blend sweetened with rice malt syrup.
- Organic Korean Sencha – A fruity bounce to counteract the grassy bitterness. Smooth and complex like an A-grade cup of Japanese Sencha.
- Organic Raw Sticky Chai – A blend of Australian, Indian and Sri Lankan teas, combined with chai spices including ginger, cardamom, clove, star anise, turmeric and black peppercorn, sweetened with local spiced honey.
- Organic Japanese Matcha (Ceremonial) – Finest quality O-Koicha-grade Japanese matcha, handpicked in Nishio by venerable Japanese tea masters.
- Organic Caramel Masala Chai – Premium organic Assam black tea with natural rich notes of malt and honey and spice, blended with premium organic spices.
Teavision’s range of wholesale herbal teas are designed to assist with wellness, as well as tasting delicious. For full details on each product, simply visit the Teavision website.
- Australian Breakfast Tea – Australian-grown black tea infused with Madagascan vanilla bean and blended with premium white tea and rose petals. Origin: Australia, China, Madagascar, Egypt.
- Hippie Breakfast Tea – Wild-grown Australian black tea blended with orange peel, all spice, cardamom seeds, apple pieces, cinnamon and rose petals.
- Body Cleanse (weight loss tea) – A very effective body and colon cleansing weight loss tea with delicious flavour. Contains organic flaxseed, honeybush, roasted dandelion root, licorice root, true cinnamon, pu-erh tea, rose petals and calendula petals.
- Caffeine Free Sticky Chai – 100% natural and free from caffeine, artificial colours, flavours, preservatives and sweeteners. Ingredients: Cinnamon, Australian honey, cardamom, cloves, star anise, turmeric, black pepper, vanilla extract, salt.
- Chocolate Chai - 100% natural and free from artificial colours, flavours and additives. Ingredients: 100% Organic raw cacao, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, star anise, turmeric, black pepper.
- Cold & Flu – A herbal blend designed to boost your immune system with a nourishing kick of herbs. Ingredients: 100% Peppermint, olive leaf, ginger root, elderberry, echinacea root, fennel seed, lemon myrtle, thyme.
- Detox Tea – Helps to detox your body and extract harmful toxins. Ingredients: 100% Organic nettle leaf, dandelion root, milk thistle seed, orange peel, cilantro leaf, spearmint, hawthorn berries.
- Digestive Tea – Also known as Flat Belly Tea, it assists with digestion and helps alleviate bloating. Ingredients: 100% Organic peppermint, spearmint, lemon balm, ginger, fennel seed, chamomile, turmeric, lavender, ripe pu-erh tea (contains natural probiotics).
- Golden Turmeric Chai Powder - Organic Golden Turmeric Chai Caffeine Free, 100% natural, free from artificial colours, flavours and additives. Ingredients: Ingredients: 100% Organic turmeric, Ceylon cinnamon, cardamom, cacao, star anise, cloves, black pepper, ginger.
- Hibiscus – From Egypt, certified organic hibiscus.
- Honeybush – From South Africa, certified organic honeybush.
- Lemongrass & Ginger Tea – Caffeine-free and 100% natural. Contains 100% organic lemongrass and ginger.
- Licorice Legs – Caffeine-free and 100% natural. From Egypt, contains 100% organic licorice root and peppermint leaf.
- Masala Chai Loose Leaf – Caffeine-free and 100% natural. Ingredients: 100% Organic black tea, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, ginger, star anise, black pepper.
- Mighty Mint Tea – Caffeine-free and 100% natural. A blend of certified organic spearmint and peppermint leaf from Egypt.
- Peppermint Tea - Caffeine-free and 100% natural. A blend of certified organic peppermint leaf from Egypt.
- Probiotic Tea – Designed to boost your body with good bacteria using natural probiotics. Ingredients: Organic ripe pu-erh tea, raw cacao nibs, mandarin peel, apple, rose petals.
- Raw Sticky Chai Loose Leaf – 100% natural and free from artificial colours, flavours, preservatives and sweeteners. Ingredients: Black tea, fresh ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, star anise, turmeric, black pepper, Australian honey, vanilla extract, salt.
- Relax & Rejuvenate – A de-stressing blend of herbs to enjoy with meditation, yoga and general relaxation. Ingredients: 100% Organic Lemon balm, peppermint, licorice root, chamomile, orange peel, rose petals.
- Rooibos – Organic rooibos from South Africa.
- Rooibos Chai Loose Leaf – 100% organic rooibos tea blend from India, Sri Lanka and South Africa. Ingredients: 100% Organic rooibos, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, ginger root, nutmeg, star anise, black pepper.
- Sleepy Tea – Caffeine-free and 100% natural. Blended with ingredients from Egypt, Poland, Germany and China. Ingredients: 100% Organic Chamomile, lemon balm, passionflower, lavender, skullcap.
- Slimming Tea – Designed to assist with weight loss, reduce bloating and help detox. Ingredients: 100% Organic green tea, dandelion leaf, peppermint leaf, fennel seed, licorice root, juniper berries, rose petals.
- Turmeric Chai Loose Leaf – From India and Sri Lanka, a blend of 100% natural ingredients featuring 100% Organic black tea, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, ginger root, star anise, turmeric, black pepper.
Teavision offers the following services:
- Premium and custom blending - Custom blend teas can be blends of different tea types, teas from different origins, or infused with natural flavourings.
- Private label packing – Have the Teavision team pack your tea products into your brand’s own pouches or canisters. They work with reliable packaging partners for custom tea bag tags and containers.
- Wellness and functional teas – Teavision’s qualified naturopath can design delicious wellness and functional teas to various health needs such as alkalising, cold and flu, colon cleanse, complexion, detox, digest, energise, focus, immune boost, rejuvenate, relax, sleep, slim and unwind.
- Sourcing rare teas - The company can supply a range of rare speciality teas. Enquire directly.
- Bulk importing - Teavision offers the option to import in bulk at savings of up to 60% to optimise your profit margins and gain a competitive edge.
- Tea bag manufacturing – Teavision offers affordable tea bag manufacture, including biodegradable pyramid designs. Only premium materials are used to maximise product appeal.
- Vast range - Access to over 1,500 different teas, herbs and spices.
Speak with Teavision about creating your own line of custom tea blends or having their blends packaged for you with your branding. A free consultation is offered to businesses seeking private packing services and custom blends. As a Teavision client, you will have access to premium bulk loose tea via their huge global supply chain and can always count on consistency of quality and service. Choose from a vast array of teas and herbal blends including matcha powder, Japanese green tea, organic teas and chais.
Treat your customers to premium quality teas from all over the world. Discuss your requirements with Teavision who can create custom blends for you to show your customers you are serious about providing them with a truly delightful experience. From boutique bed and breakfasts to nationwide hotel chains, day spas to wellness retreats and bakeries, cafes and restaurants, airlines and cosmetic surgery centres, Teavision can design a custom solution that will thoroughly impress your discerning clientele.
For more information, to book a consultation or place an order, contact Teavision today using the form.
More information about Teavision
Teavision Wholesale Catalogue
Leaders in everything tea. Click here
All About Teavision
A fresh approach to quality...... Click here
Interview - Belinda Ruzicka - Teavision
When it comes to the bulk supply of wholesale tea and wholesale herbs and spices, Teavision excels. They make it their business to source quality products from around the world and because of their buying power, can secure extremely affordable prices. We spoke with Operations Director, Belinda Ruzicka and learned more about what makes this company so successful. Click here