Xin Hua Cheng Food
Xin Hua Cheng Food
Wholesale Dumpling Suppliers
Xin Hua Cheng Food uses only the freshest, highest quality ingredients to create a delicious taste experience. Their dumplings are made with traditional Chinese flavours and have an inspired new modern twist.
- Made in Australia
- No MSG
- 16 pieces per pack
- Range of flavours
- Vegan option available
Use the dumplings as the inspiration for meals and snacks. Get creative and turn them into spectacular home-cooked meals. Add other ingredients and build upon the flavours of the dumplings you choose. Dress with chilli oil, sesame oil, ponzu dressing, Kewpie mayo or good old ketchup. Serve in broth, pan fry, deep fry or steam. They are wonderfully simple but loaded with flavour and everybody loves them, no matter their age.
- Tomato Wagyu – Quality local Australian wagyu beef with a tomato twist and Asian spices.
- Miso Pork – White miso marinated pork, perfectly balanced in flavour with a slight sweetness.
- Chilli Pork – Classic Sichuan mapo tofu flavour with delicate spice.
- Shiitake Chicken – Smooth, tasty chicken with burst of umami shiitake mushroom.
- Basil Chicken – Taiwanese-inspired chicken dumplings with the freshness of basil.
- Zucchini Vegetable – Dairy-free and vegan, loaded with tasty fresh vegetables.
Keep a good supply of Xin Hua Cheng Food dumplings in your supermarket, convenience store, Asian food outlet or other retail outlet. The attractive packaging will draw attention and once your customers buy them, they will be back for more. Taste tests will also help introduce them to your customers in a positive and memorable way.
Available in cartons of 12 x 400g packs.
To find out more or place an order, contact Xin Hua Cheng Food today.
More information about Xin Hua Cheng Food
Interview - Vincent Lai - Xin Hua Cheng Food
Dumplings have really taken off in Australia with consumers clamouring for them as a great, casual meal or snack. We spoke with Vincent Lai, Director of Xin Hua Cheng Food about their range of frozen, ready-to-heat-and-serve dumplings. Click here