Byron Bay Chocolate Co
Byron Bay Chocolate Co specialises in wholesale chocolate coated nuts, berries, ginger and coffee beans. With a little extra thought – or by reading the information following – you’ll be inspired to present these goodies in ways you may not have considered.
- Established 20 years ago.
- Family run business owned by David and Carole O’Connor. Recently joined by son Darren.
- Based in beautiful Byron Bay.
- Multi award winning products.
- Fine quality Australian and imported chocolate is used.
- Available in dark, white and milk chocolate coatings.
- Honey roasting of nuts is available, which can then be coated with chocolate.
- Bulk stocks are carried of many products and are available for immediate delivery.
- Nuts: almonds, macadamias, peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts, pecans.
- Fruits/berries: sultanas, goji berries, cranberries, blueberries.
- Other: honeycomb, coffee beans, ginger, strawberry raindrops.
- Some products are available in mixed combos such as Milk & Dark Chocolate Almonds, Milk & Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut.
- Chocolate coated macadamias are the company’s specialty.
- The company can produce any quantity from 100kg.
- Products are positioned in the premium market.
- Ideal as gifts and well loved by overseas tourists.
- Promote as snack foods, lunch box treats or as ‘mix-ins’ with ice cream.
- Foodservice – use as complimentary treats to serve with coffee.
Bulk stock products
The following products are carried in stock at all times and are available for immediate delivery.
- Macadamia – milk, dark, white
- Coffee – milk, dark, white
- Almond – milk, dark
- Peanuts – dark
- Sultanas – milk
- Honeycomb – dark
- Pecans – dark
- Ginger – dark
- Blueberries – dark
- Strawberries – milk
- Goji berries – dark
- Hazelnuts – dark
- Cranberries – dark
- Strawberry Rain Drops – flavoured jelly centre
- Moon Macas – toasted, toffee dipped, covered in milk chocolate, coated in white chocolate and polished
- Cherries – dark
- Super Berries – incaberries, cranberries, blueberries, goji berries and cherries
- Inca Berries – dark (golden berries)
Byron Bay is, in itself, a selling point. Don’t miss the opportunity to promote this virtue to your customers. Position as gift products, snack foods, confectionery, impulse purchases and self-indulgence treats.
Serve a quality product as a complimentary addition to hot beverages. Wonderful on a chocolate buffet, dessert buffet or with High Tea. Ice cream parlours will find these products superb as crushed mix-ins.