Byron Bay Pizza Co
Byron Bay Pizza Co’s clever ‘take and bake’ wholesale pizzas are the ultimate in convenience and flavour. Read more about the company and their exciting products.
- Company makes frozen pizzas with high quality, ethically-farmed and locally produced ingredients.
- Byron Bay Pizza Co is committed to making handcrafted pizzas that consumers can actually feel good about eating.
- Some ingredients are created in-house such as slow roasted tomatoes, homemade meatballs and home grown herbs.
- Wherever possible, local ingredients are used from as close in proximity as possible around the Northern Rivers region of NSW. 99% of ingredients are Australian and only a couple of spices are sourced from overseas.
- Low cost, high margin; the pizzas will make you money while they’re saving you money. Zero food wastage, no prep area required, high quality product.
- No chefs or kitchen talent required and pizzas are restaurant quality.
- Take directly from freezer, remove packaging and place in very hot oven for around 10 minutes.
- No preservatives added.
- Meats and eggs are free range; no hormones, antibiotics or GM. Meats are grass fed.
- Bases use ‘slow dough’ which means using minimal yeast and plenty of proving time.
- Pizzas are vacuum packed and blast frozen meaning no preservatives are required.
- Minimum order of 40 pizzas; five of each flavour or a mix of your choice.
- Currently 8 flavours are available; four of them are vegetarian.
- Founders and partners are Kate Wheatley (who worked in her family’s Earth & Sea restaurant) and Charlie Ross.
The Byron Bay Pizza Co flavour range
- Green Pizza
- Smokey Joe
- Gorgeous George
- Happy Pig
- Italian Stallion
- Meatballs and Dreams
- Happy Hawaiian
All pizzas are topped with mozzarella and spread with signature tomato sauce.
Your customers will thank you for stocking high quality, restaurant style pizzas from Byron Bay Pizza Co. Offer taste tests and they’ll sell out rapidly! Rotate the different flavours you offer to keep things interesting.
No need for food prep or skilled kitchen staff. Simply take from freezer, remove packaging and pop in the oven. In just ten minutes, your order is ready and it will taste as though it was made in-house.