Sami’s Kitchen has been feeding eager customers for two decades, inviting them to feast upon sumptuous Middle Eastern cuisine in their renowned Sami’s Cafe. Now Sami Bejjani and his wife Sonia have created a range of premium products that chefs and home cooks will be proud to use in their own kitchens. The mystic flavours of the East are easy to reproduce with the authentic products from Sami’s Kitchen.
Here are some clues as to why you should stock the Sami’s Kitchen range, or use them in your restaurant.
- Authentic flavours tested over centuries, and served in Sami’s Café since 1991.
- Sami & Sonia’s treasured family recipes reproduced faithfully using the highest quality ingredients.
- Middle Eastern cuisine and flavour profiles are growing fast in popularity across Australia and New Zealand, driven by the dominance of such personalities as Yotem Ottolenghi, Greg Malouf (Momo Melbourne) and Somer Sivrioglu (Efendy Sydney).
- All natural products.
- Gluten free products.
- Unique flavours explored in the Sami’s Kitchen range.
- Made in Australia.
- Products are based on original, authentic Middle Eastern recipes.
- Products are free of artificial ingredients, preservatives, MSG or other nasties.
- Spice blends are made of pure spices only, with no added flour, sugar, anti-caking agents or fillers.
- Sami’s Café closed at the end of 2012 as Sami & Sonia retired, and Sami’s Kitchen is now the only way for Middle Eastern food fans to experience Sami’s legendary flavours.
- Middle Eastern cuisine is traditionally very healthy with a big focus on nuts, herbs, spices and Mediterranean flavours, making a protein-rich modern diet easy and delicious.
- Sami’s Kitchen products are available in retail size packs and larger foodservice quantities.
- Ingredients are always sourced locally where possible.
- As a private family business, Sami’s Kitchen can accommodate specific requests. They are happy to work with clients to create products to suit specific requirements.
- Clients looking to source particular Middle Eastern ingredients or products can contact Sami’s Kitchen for assistance.
- Sami’s Kitchen offers retail marketing assistance with the provision of recipe cards, shelf-ready wooden displays, POS displays, retailer tasting kits, retailer sampling, training and information, promotional support, PR and editorial and more.
- Shish Tawook
- Zaatar (Dukkah-style)
- Sujuk (spicy kofta)
- Salt, Rosemary & Garlic
- Salt & Chilli flake
- Salt & Cumin rocks
- Additional Salt rubs available on demand
- Smoked Mix: Almond, Chickpea & Pepita
- Thyme & Sesame Mix: Almond, Kri Kri & Pepita
- Thyme & Sesame Mix: Almond, Kri Kri & Cashew
Beautifully designed packaging helps Sami’s Kitchen products ‘pop’ from the shelves. Serving suggestions are featured on packs to make it incredibly easy for customers to buy and use at home.
Foodservice and catering
Foodservice quantities are available for ordering. All Spice Blends and Salt Rub products are available in 1kg plastic jars and 5kgs plastic buckets. Roasted Nuts are available only in 5kg sizes.
With Sami’s Kitchen, chefs and foodservice professionals can easily infuse their dishes with a real Middle Eastern twist, and retailers can add an ever-growing quality range of authentic products to their shelves.
As a brand that is pro-active and committed to long-term market presence, Sami’s Kitchen provide expert assistance and training to help with either recipe and menu development, or to promote the retail range and offer useful advice to customers.