Raw Organic Chocolate Bars
Chow Cacao’s raw organic chocolate bars are handmade in Byron Bay using Fairtrade cacao and other ethically-sourced, organic ingredients. Craft chocolate makers, the company is determined to use only the best sustainable ingredients in their chocolates because it’s healthier for the planet and healthier for humans. They have developed a range of exquisite bars that can truthfully be described as virtuous, because they are as good for you as they taste and feel in the mouth.
All products are handmade and stoneground for 48+hrs.
- Sustainable, ethically-sourced ingredients
- No refined sugars
- No artificial flavours, preservatives or GMO ingredients
Raw Organic Chocolate Bars
Chow Cacao take simple, beautiful, organic and raw ingredients including Fairtrade cacao and transform them into decadent chocolate bars that have to be tasted to be believed. Handmade in Byron Bay using traditional slow-grinding methods, they are attractively packaged in 40g bars.
- Peanut Butter Slab (50% Cacao) **TOP SELLER* – AKA ‘The Heartbreaker’, it’s a true delicacy featuring raw cacao and divine homemade peanut butter. Ingredients: Raw Organic Cacao, Raw Organic Coconut Sugar, Homemade Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Peanuts, Celtic Sea Salt.
- Smooth Pure Dark (80% Cacao) – AKA ‘The Gentleman’, it’s chocolate in its purest form – dark and powerful and brimming with minerals and antioxidants. When enjoyed in moderation, it’s the kind of chocolate that can be eaten every day. Ingredients: Raw Organic Cacao, Raw Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Vanilla, Celtic Sea Salt.
- Dark Crunchy Mint (70% Cacao) – AKA ‘The Fresh Prince’, it features 70% raw cacao infused with pure, natural peppermint oil to stimulate the tastebuds and leave your mouth feeling fresh. Ingredients: Raw Organic Cacao, Raw Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic 100% Pure Peppermint Essential Oil, Celtic Sea Salt.
- Sour Cherry Coconut (65% Cacao) – AKA ‘Sour Cherry Decadence’, this is a zesty, sweet bar of raw cacao infused with sour cherries and coconut. Ingredients: Raw Organic Cacao, Raw Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Coconut, Organic Sour Cherries, Organic Vanilla, Celtic Sea Salt.
- Creamy Coconut Milk (65% Cacao) – AKA ‘Crazy Like a Coconut’; cacao meets tropical coconut in a surprising, creamy milk chocolate. Ingredients: Raw Organic Cacao, Raw Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Coconut, Celtic Sea Salt.
- Dark Orange Almond (75% Cacao) – AKA ‘The Old Fashioned’, these flavours never get old. It’s a blend of 75% raw cacao featuring fruity notes of almond and orange. Ingredients: Raw Organic Cacao, Raw Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Almonds, Organic 100% Pure Orange Essential Oil, Organic Vanilla, Celtic Sea Salt.
Stock Chow Cacao’s raw, organic chocolate bars in your supermarket, deli, confectionery store health food store, organic outlet, vegan outlet or specialist raw food outlet. Shine a spotlight on the brand’s Fairtrade and sustainability commitment and give your customers extra reasons to buy. Position at point of sale for impulse purchases, add to gift hampers and consider offering taste tests.
Chow Cacao’s bars will look extremely tempting in your hotel mini bar or served as a welcome treat alongside flowers or wine. Find new ways to use these gorgeous raw bars in recipes such as grated over breakfast dishes or the steamed milk (or mylk) in your coffees, or serve chopped over ice cream or dairy-free yoghurt.
To learn more or to place your first order, contact Chow Cacao today.
More information about Chow Cacao
Interview - Wil & Trudy - Chow Cacao
Chocolate is one of life’s great pleasures, and when it comes with this many wonderful health benefits, you’d be mad not to enjoy it regularly! We spoke with Trudy and Wil, Founders and Directors at Chow Cacao and found out what makes their bars so virtuous, as well as tasty. Click here