How To Serve Finger Foods - Lincoln Bakery - Wholesale Catering Foods
Lincoln Bakery makes you and your culinary creativity the stars for catering and entertaining! The company offers a range of expertly made bases for finger foods, desserts and meals. Here, at a glance, are some interesting facts that will help you to see the benefits the Lincoln Bakery range can deliver to your business.
- Retailers can make life infinitely easier for home cooks and entertainers who wish to add a professional touch to their creations.
- Foodservice operators, spend far less time and money preparing the bases for your canapés, finger foods and desserts. No pastry chef required!
- The range of sizes of Lincoln Bakery’s bases means there is a solution for every catering and entertaining requirement.
- Only top quality ingredients are used so you can be proud to sell and serve Lincoln Bakery’s products to your customers.
- Product range includes gluten free sweet and neutral pastry shells.
- Gluten free products can be used as a substitute for non-gluten free for easy menu options.
- Having gluten free bases means you win business that may not otherwise have come your way.
- Filo pastry shells are ideal for sweet or savoury fillings
- Filled Pie Pots and Filo Parcels are fully prepared heat and eat options. Great flavours
- As products are already baked, it is only necessary to heat fillings in the bases for 10 minutes in a moderate oven.
- All product should be stored in a cool, dry environment and once opened, should be stored in airtight containers.
- Sweet and savoury pastry shells
- Gluten free sweet and neutral pastry shells
- Brandy snaps
- Brandy baskets
- Pie pots
- Cocktail cups
- Filled Pie Pots
- Filled Filo Parcels
Lincoln Bakery offers ‘your recipe for success’. Spare your business the complex process of creating pastry chef specialities and embrace this professional shortcut. Your clients will be none the wiser and they will only remember ‘the big picture’ about how your food impressed and delighted.