Sustainable, Handmade Wholesale Chocolates
Fremantle Chocolate is 100% Australian owned and operated. Their range includes more than 300 wholesale chocolate products for consumers to enjoy. Their multi-award-winning chocolates are handmade with fine artisanal values and the finest ingredients.
Sustainable and environmentally friendly
The company uses alternate solar power. They also use fully biodegradable and recyclable shopping bags and carbon neutral vehicles. More information about Fremantle Chocolate’s sustainability measures can be viewed at their website.
For a sublime chocolate experience, choose Fremantle Chocolate’s wholesale Deluxe Chocolates. All beautifully boxed for gifting – or self-indulgence – and featuring high quality and gourmet variants, every box is a decadent treat waiting to be devoured or savoured.
72% Dark Coconut Rough; 72% Dark Macadamia; Marzipan Chocolate; Salted Caramel Fudge; Milk Chocolate Almond Medallions; Milk Chocolate Cashew Medallions; Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Medallions; Milk Chocolate Macadamia Medallions; Milk Chocolate Plum; Dark Chocolate Almond Medallions; Dark Chocolate Macadamia Medallions; Irish Coffee Crush; Orange Brittle Crush; Salted Caramel Crush; Peppermint Brittle Crush; Chocolate Coated Honeycomb; Chocolate Coated Nougat; Chocolate Coated Turkish Delight; Chocolate Spots & Dots; Coconut Rough Slab; Cookies & Cream; Cherry Dream; Fruit & Nut; Peanut Butter & Pretzel Smash; Rocky Road; Rum & Raisin Slab; Dark Chocolate Ginger; Dark Jarrah Honeycomb.
Truffles & Pralines
Stunningly decorated individual chocolates handcrafted with care and skill by Fremantle Chocolate. Each treasured morsel has its own personality and reason for being, and packaged into an elegant gift box, becomes the ultimate temptation. Available in 9-piece, 12-piece, 18-piece and 20-piece boxes. They also offer Any-Day Truffles, available in 2-piece and 4-piece boxes.
Little Indulgence Boxes
Every 100g Little Indulgence box represents a collection of smiles. Each bite is to be savoured.
- Almond Turkish Delight Log – Soft pink Rose Turkish Delight combined with roasted sweet Australian almonds, formed into a pull-apart log.
- Cappuccino Honeycomb Log – Latte coffee flavoured crunchy honeycomb cubes enrobed in smooth milk chocolate and formed into a pull-apart log.
- Rocky Road Log (Dark) – Raspberry and vanilla soft marshmallows mixed with tart raspberry jubes, roasted peanuts and 58% dark chocolate.
- Rocky Road Log (Milk) – Raspberry and vanilla soft marshmallows mixed with tart raspberry jubes, roasted peanuts and smooth milk chocolate.
- Salted Caramel Log – Salted caramel filled bar enrobed in silky milk chocolate and rice bubbles and formed into a pull-apart log that oozes caramel deliciousness.
Fremantle Chocolate’s wholesale Chocolate Bars are a cut above your average bars. Made with delectable ingredients and in covetable variants, they are truly an indulgence. Available in both 45g and 80g sizes.
Milk Chocolate; Milk Apricot & Coconut; Milk Caramel; Milk Chilli Chocolate; Milk Fruit & Nut Chocolate; Milk Orange Chocolate; 72% Dark Chocolate; Dark Ginger Chocolate; Dark Mint Chocolate; Dark Rum Chocolate; Dark Wild Berry; White Chocolate.
Platinum Chocolate Bars
Exquisite 50g bars of handmade gourmet chocolate with extra special provenance and personality.
- Madagascar Single Origin Platinum Bar – Trinitario cacao sourced from the Sambirano Valley in Northern Madagascar. A smooth, milky 35% milk chocolate with vanilla hints.
- Platinum Ruby Chocolate Bar – Berry-like tones with no added colourings, ruby chocolate is showcased in this beautiful pink bar. 47.3% cocoa solids chocolate with a little natural vanilla extract added.
- Salted Caramel Platinum Bar – Award-winning for Fremantle Chocolate, it’s different to standard milk chocolate thanks to the caramelised sugars and 32% milk chocolate, with a hint of pink salt.
- Ecuador Single Origin Platinum Bar – Single origin 60% intense dark chocolate derived from Arriba cacao beans grown in rich volcanic soil in Ecuador. Nutty flavours and hints of floral and orange tones.
Choc Coated Treats
When your favourite snacks are taken above and beyond with a divine coating of chocolate, they must be Fremantle Chocolate’s Choc Coated Treats.
Choc Coated Bananas; Choc Coated Liquorice; Choc Coated Mint Leaves; Choc Coated Pretzels; Choc Coated Red Frogs; Choc Coated Snakes; Spotty Dotty Marshmallows; Turkish Delight Mini.
Use the chocolate the experts use in their fine products. Produce your own chocolate creations with these wholesale chocolate buttons, in an array of tempting flavours.
Caramel Buttons; Dark Chocolate Couverture Drops/Chips; Milk Chocolate Couverture Buttons; Reno 72% Dark Chocolate; Ruby Chocolate; White Chocolate Couverture Drops/Buttons.
Chocolate Coffee Beans
For those who love a little pick-me-up by way of caffeine with their chocolate, these chocolate coated coffee beans are the answer. Available in Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate and Mixed Chocolate Coated.
Fremantle Chocolate also offers a range of nostalgic lollies in 200g bags. Choose from Strawberries & Cream; Watermelon; Aniseed Cough Ovals; Barley Sugar; Butterscotch; Candy Apple; Chocolate Mint; Classic Humbugs; Fruit Salad; Mixed Sherbet; Peewees and Salted Caramel.
Show your love, affection or appreciation with chocolate.
- Medium Truffle Heart – A milk chocolate truffle heart filled with 10 handmade truffles.
- Small Truffle Heart – A milk chocolate truffle heart filled with four handmade truffles.
- Spots & Dots – A disc of smooth milk chocolate studded with colourful sprinkles.
Support Australian made and sustainable by offering your customers divine wholesale chocolates from Fremantle Chocolate in WA. Their range is suited to all ages, occasions and tastes and features beautiful packaging to entice customers to take a closer look. Ideal for gifting, sharing or indulging alone.
Talk to Fremantle Chocolate about serving their range in your café, restaurant, hotel, day spa, retreat, salon or catering business. You can always count on quality, consistency and the outstanding array of flavours and styles.
To discuss your requirements or to place an initial order, get in touch with Fremantle Chocolate today.