Wholesale Vegan Superfood Cacao
Living Koko creates markets for premium products that are cultivated in the Pacific Islands. As a values-led organisation, they support the most vulnerable people in Samoa who need to develop sources of income to build their independence and self-reliance.
The company’s owner comes from a family of cacao growers and processors in Samoa. Today, Living Koko sources premium quality Samoan cacao and creates deeply satisfying chocolate products for Australian consumers. They appeal to lovers of chocolate, vegans and those looking to add more superfood products to their diet.
Enjoy deep, rich dark chocolate sourced from Samoa.
- Kokolove Bomb – A beautiful 70% chocolate ball casing filled with two vegan marshmallows and Kokolove’s Head and Heart 100% Drinking Cacao. Simply add 1 cup hot mylk or hot water.
- Wik’d Koko – Rich Samoan cacao nibs soaked in Tahitian rum then slowly baked at low heat. This chocolate block has deep Samoan Koko flavour and just a hint of rum. (The alcohol is baked out.)
- Koko 4 Pack Kombo – One each of delicious 38g chocolates wrapped in brown paper and tapa cloth. Includes 1 x Kokomoka, 1 x Kokoduo, 1 x 70% organic dark chocolate and 1 x 80% organic dark chocolate.
- Big Koko Quartet – 4 x 100g dark chocolate bars, beautifully wrapped in brown paper and tapa cloth. Includes 1 x Kokomoka, 1 x Kokoduo, 1 x 70% organic dark chocolate and 1 x 80% organic dark chocolate.
- Koko Moka – Organic 70% pure dark chocolate with crushed organic tupu’anga coffee.
- Samoan 80% Dark Chocolate – Organically certified single-origin Samoan cacao beans with a smooth texture and mellow but distinctly nutty flavour.
- Koko Duo Dark Chocolate – 70% dark chocolate with a sprinkled layer of organic cacao nibs.
- Samoan 70% Dark Chocolate – Organic certified single-origin Samoan cacao beans, 70% dark chocolate.
Living Koko’s wholesale Drinking Cacao products are made with Samoan Koko (Cacao).
- Head & Heart – 100% Drinking Cacao with deep, rich cacao cultural flavour.
- Go Easy – 100% Samoan Drinking Cacao blended with Australian native peppermint oil.
- Gentle Heat – 100% Organic Single Origin Drinking Cacao with organic chilli powder for gentle heat.
Nibs & Beans
Living Koko can supply bulk wholesale cacao nibs and beans for you to use as required. Purchase in bulk quantities or in resealable retail pouches of 250g.
- Cacao Beans (Roasted or Raw, Unroasted) – The cacao has been fermented for 5 days and sun-dried for 7 days to obtain the richest flavour.
- Cacao Nibs – Premium organic single-origin beans fermented for 7 days and solar-dried for at least 7 days.
Living Koko offers Samoan Cacao in tea form, made from cacao husk and infused with delicious flavours.
- Cacao Husk Tea – Organic, single-origin Cacao Tea made from the husks of Samoan cacao beans. An aromatic, light vanilla flavour with earthy tones.
- Cacao Husk, Coconut & Vanilla Tea – Organic, single-origin Cacao, Coconut & Vanilla Tea made from the husks of Samoan cacao beans and coconut and vanilla from the pacific tropics.
- Cacao Husk, Green Tea & Ginger – Organic, single-origin Cacao Tea infused with light vanilla flavour and the gentle green tea and zing of ginger.
Stock this proud brand in your supermarket, confectionery outlet, health food store, pharmacy, delicatessen, newsagent or other fine food outlet and showcase the fine cacao that is found in Samoa.
Add a little cacao superfood magic to your menu with Living Koko’s vegan dark chocolate products. Use it in desserts, beverages and baking recipes, add the chocolate bars to your hotel minibar or serve Living Koko tea as an intriguing alternative to mainstream tea and coffee offerings.
For more information or to place an order, get in touch with Living Koko today.