The Muesli Bar
The Muesli Bar
Wholesale Muesli, Granola and Porridge
Lisa and Rowly, The Muesli Bar’s passionate, muesli-loving owners decided the only way they could find the perfect muesli was to create it themselves. They started selling a couple of varieties at their local farmers’ markets and the idea took off. Now they offer a line of lovingly crafted mueslis, granolas and porridges featuring various combinations of bases, nuts, seeds, fibres and fruits.
Even now, since those early days of small batches, the products are still hand-toasted using local honey and are still made without oils or preservatives. Every week, new batches are whipped up to ensure the ultimate in freshness, flavour and crunch.
The Muesli Bar proudly uses local ingredients wherever possible, and as close to their Canberra base as they can get.
Bagged Muesli, Granola and Porridge
The Muesli Bar has created an array of scrumptious mueslis, granolas and porridge products that will revolutionise the way you do brekkie. Not only are they super nutritious but they’re addictively delicious and provide lots of chewy, crunchy satisfaction. Each is packed in a resealable, stay-fresh, stand-up pouch.
- Simply Natural Muesli – High in fibre, low in sugar, this blend features raw oats. Other ingredients: dates, peaches, currants, sunflower seeds, hazelnuts, almonds, coconut and linseed.
- Grain Free Granola – Paleo-friendly, grain free, gluten free and preservative free. Enjoy a delicious, protein-rich blend of nuts, seeds and coconuts, sweetened with local honey. Ingredients: cashews, hazelnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, coconut flakes, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg.
- Honey Toasted Muesli – A scrumptious blend of The Muesli Bar’s best sellers, crafted over their honey-toasted oat base. Ingredients: toasted rolled oats, cinnamon, honey, apricots, currant, cranberries, sunflower seeds, walnuts, toasted almonds, toasted coconut, chia seeds.
- Gluten Free Granola – A delicious blend of toasted gluten free bases and grain free granola for the ultimate tasty, crunchy, satisfying breakfast. Ingredients: cashews, hazelnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, coconut flakes, rice bran flakes, quinoa, rice bran straws, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg.
- Half Baked Muesli – A 50/50 blend of honey-toasted and natural oats, with fruits, nuts, seeds and fibres. Ingredients: rolled oats, honey, cinnamon, cranberries, dates, currants, sunflower seeds, walnuts, almonds, chia, quinoa.
- Toasted Nut Granola – Hand-toasted oats and super crunchy nuts come together in this very munchable granola. Ingredients: toasted rolled oats, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, coconut, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, cashews, hazelnuts, sesame seeds.
- Rolled Oats – Make your own porridge or create your own muesli with these local, Victoria-grown oats. Nothing else added.
- Low FODMAP Muesli – The friendliest brekkie ever for those on a low FODMAP diet, it’s available on either the raw rolled oat or gluten free base. Ingredients: Almonds, coconut, cinnamon, pecans, quinoa, rice bran straw, toasted buckwheat, rolled oats OR rice bran straws, rice flakes and quinoa.
- Nut Free Muesli – For those days when you just don’t need the nuts in your life, Nut Free Muesli still has tons of flavour to keep you happy and satisfied. Ingredients: cranberries, currants, dates, sunflower, coconut, pumpkin seed, bran, cinnamon.
- Fruit Free Muesli – Sometimes, you’re just not feeling the fruit and that’s fine! The Muesli Bar’s Fruit Free Muesli is packed with plenty of other goodness and is the lowest sugar cereal you’ll find. Ingredients: rolled oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, hazelnuts, quinoa, toasted buckwheat, coconut, chia seeds.
What an outstanding range of breakfast products you can offer your customers! There’s an abundance of choice, plenty of consideration for dietary requirements and something for everyone. Offer taste tests, talk about the local provenance and all-natural ingredients and create displays to promote the wholesome goodness of the brand. Ideal for supermarkets, health food stores, delicatessens, pharmacies and gluten free retailers (not all products are gluten free).
Choose The Muesli Bar for its high quality, lovingly crafted mueslis, granolas and porridges for your café, restaurant, hotel or resort. Fresh, delicious and nutritious, they will keep your customers coming back time and again.
For more information or to get cracking on your own private label muesli, contact The Muesli Bar today.
More information about The Muesli Bar
Interview - Rowly & Lisa - The Muesli Bar
Rowly and Lisa Fischer started making their own muesli because they couldn’t find what they wanted in the supermarket. Now, six years down the track, they are shipping their made-fresh-weekly muesli and granola products around the country to satisfy their raving fans. We learned more about their brand and the belief system behind it during a recent chat. Click here