Byron Bay Chocolate Company
Byron Bay Chocolate Company
Chocolates like these have a reputation to uphold! Well-loved by Aussies and visiting tourists from all over the world, every product is a tasty reminder of how good we have it in the Lucky Country.
Byron Bay Chocolate Co. have been indulging chocolate lovers with a decadent and delicious range of premium chocolates. Using their own blend of the finest and freshest quality chocolate. The range includes favourites - Macadamias, Strawberry Blush, Strawberry Raindrops, Moon Macadamias, Honeycomb Moonrocks, Coconutty and chocolate covered goji berries, nuts, coffee beans, ginger and blueberries.
Founded in the seaside mecca of Byron Bay, the Byron Bay Chocolate Co. is an award-winning business that sells its luscious range of chocolate-coated confectionery throughout Australia. Established in 1985, by David and Carole O’Connor, the small, family-run boutique business now includes son Darren and daughter Renae.
The select product range are all small batch, handmade in house with love. Utilising world-class standards and the very latest in equipment, the custom built factory is HACCP approved and is producing all their blends of milk, dark and white chocolate. This has allowed the range to evolve and perform consistently in the market place for over 30 years.
Highly favoured by independent retailers and customers alike, the Byron Bay Chocolate Co. sources and blends only the finest and freshest chocolate from throughout Australia and Europe.
Signature range wholesale chocolates
Byron Bay Chocolate Co. has made a name for itself with their signature range of chocolate covered goodies over the last 30 years.
- Chocolate Almonds – Premium roasted Australian almonds smothered in premium milk and dark chocolate.
- Honeycomb Moonrocks – Crunchy Australian honeycomb smothered in couverture dark chocolate.
- Coconutty – Whole chunks of real coconut covered in milk and dark chocolate then dusted in coconut.
- Chocolate Coffee Beans – Freshly roasted espresso beans smothered in milk, white and dark chocolate.
- Dark Chocolate Ginger – Real ginger chunks covered in couverture dark chocolate.
- Chocolate Fruit & Nut – Roasted peanuts and sultanas smothered in dark and milk chocolate.
- Dark Chocolate Cranberries – Whole plump cranberries covered in couverture dark chocolate.
- Milk Chocolate Hazelnuts – Hand-selected hazelnuts, roasted in-house and smothered in milk chocolate.
- Dark Chocolate Goji Berries – Sun-dried goji berries coated in couverture dark chocolate.
- Dark Chocolate Blueberries – Plump blueberries covered in couverture dark chocolate.
- Chocolate Macadamias – Locally-sourced macadamia nuts, roasted in-house and smothered in milk, white and dark chocolate.
- Strawberry Raindrops – Australian natural jelly ‘Raindrops’, created with subtle strawberry flavour and smothered in milk chocolate.
Utter bliss in every morsel, these chocolates are truly one-of-a-kind!
- Moon Macadamias – Australian macadamias, honey-roasted, smothered in milk chocolate then encased in marbled white chocolate.
- Strawberry Blush – Beautifully Plump strawberries freeze-dried at their peak and smothered in dark chocolate.
Tempting treats for all tastes
The Signature retail range with combinations of chocolates has something for everyone! From dark, milk and white chocolate, to gluten free, dairy free and even chocolates suitable for vegans, the range has discerning ‘chocoholics’ salivating.
The Exquisite retail range includes the popular and very moreish Moon Macadamias – Australian macadamias honey-roasted, smothered in milk chocolate then encased in marbled white chocolate Strawberry Blush – premium-grade strawberries, freeze-dried at their best, then smothered in dark chocolate. Totally irresistible!
The Memories range contains the perfect of Macadamia Gift Tray. Locally-sourced macadamia nuts are available in either milk chocolate or dark chocolate.
Stockists looking for a boutique range of chocolates will love the eye-catching labels and transparent jars.
A special counter display stand is designed for maximum product exposure.
The chocolates make fantastic impulse purchases and are great for snacking or an indulgent treat. Enjoy them with your favourite coffee or wine or smashed and mixed in with ice cream. They can even be used for cake decorating! They are perfect for gift giving, whatever the occasion!
Buy in bulk
Byron Bay Chocolate Co. also produces an ever-growing range of wholesale bulk chocolates including some of your favourites – blueberries, coffee beans, almonds, ginger, goji berries, macadamias and cranberries. Minimum quantities apply.
Stock Byron Bay Chocolate Co.’s Signature range and Exquisite Collection in your greengrocer, gourmet food stores, supermarket, convenience store, confectionery retail outlet, delicatessen, tourism business, pharmacy, florist, bottle shop or gift store. If you are looking for a boutique range of chocolates, you will love the eye-catching labels and transparent jars. Showcase that the range is Australian-made using locally-sourced ingredients. A special display stand is designed for maximum product exposure.
Foodservice and hospitality
Include Byron Bay Chocolate Co.’s chocolate range in desserts, dessert or lolly buffets, in conference goodie bags and in your hotel mini bar. They’re also fantastic for bus tours, cinemas, activity centres, and corporate gifts such as real estate thank you packages.