Gumnut chocolatier Bruce Allen is living the dream. His mouth-watering career was a childhood ambition and today, his family business produces exquisite handmade chocolates loved by all who try them. a natural, self taught chocolate maker, Bruce mastered the fine art of tempering chocolate during the visit of European chocolatiers including the famous French patissier, Joel Bellouet. Bruce also benefited from the invaluable mentoring of the late Pierre Charkos who was the French patissier at La Renaissance Sydney.
The devoted and longstanding team at Gumnut takes great pride in nurturing close relationships with customers. Aside from the outstanding quality of the beautiful chocolates, it’s another major reason why customers choose Gumnut Chocolates.
The company’s range of boxed chocolates is designed for maximum eye appeal, packaged in transparent acrylic and with each truffle sitting in its own miniature paper case.
Gumnut can create an endless array of flavours and styles of truffle to suit customer request. The truffles lend themselves to some wonderful applications such as pillow turn-down, wedding bonbonniere, elegant party favours and corporate gifts. Serve a complimentary truffle with quality coffee, provide a tray of three truffles in a hotel room as a welcome gift, offer as a mini bar purchase or send as a thank you with couriered purchases.
Gumnut deliver throughout Sydney and greater New South Wales from their HACCP accredited premises. No compound chocolate used in any of their products, only premium couverture chocolate.
Handmade by chocolate artisans, Gumnut Truffles are fine examples of Australian excellence in the art of chocolate making. Available in more than twenty flavours, there is certainly a flavour to suit every taste.
- Milk Chocolate Caramelised Hazelnut Truffle
- Dark Chocolate Christmas Pudding Truffle
- Dark Chocolate Toasted Macadamia Nut Truffle
- Dark Chocolate Ginger Truffle
- Milk Chocolate Coconut & Caramel Truffle
- White Chocolate Coated Raspberry & Caramel Truffle
- White Chocolate Strawberry Heart Truffle
- White Chocolate Vanilla Truffle with Almond Nougatine
- Dark Chocolate Coated Passionfruit & White Chocolate Truffle
- Dark Chocolate Roasted Almond Truffle with Cocoa Nibs
- Milk Chocolate Champagne Heart Truffle
- Milk Chocolate Mango Truffle
- White Chocolate Passionfruit Heart Truffle
- Milk Chocolate Champagne Truffle
- Milk Chocolate Butterscotch Truffle
- Dark Chocolate with Cointreau Truffle
- Dark Chocolate Irish Coffee with Brandy Truffle
- Dark Chocolate Chilli & Cinnamon Truffle
- Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Truffle
- Milk Chocolate Coated Cappuccino with Rum Truffle
- Dark Chocolate Vanilla Truffle
- Dark Chocolate Chilli & Lime Truffle with Almond Nougatine
- Dark Chocolate with Rum Truffle
- Dark Chocolate with Roasted Coffee Bean Truffle
- Dark Chocolate with Lemon Myrtle Truffle
Gumnut Chocolate Boxes
Boxed chocolates are a wonderful way to add impulse purchase dollars to your bottom line. Gift buyers and customers treating themselves are happy to hand over good money for quality products and with the transparent packaging, it’s easy to identify the beauty and deliciousness of every individual chocolate. Chocolates are available in a range of selections and box sizes: box of 2 (perfect size for corporate gifts); box of 3; box of 8; box of 12; box of 18.
Gumnut Salted Caramel Sauce
A jar of decadence filled with sweet, gooey wonder that can be served as a topping for desserts, alongside fresh fruit or, warmed, as a dipping sauce for typical fondue accompaniments. Gluten free.
Gumnut Milk Chocolate Freckles
These 25g nuggets of the finest quality courverture chocolate with cocoa butter, lovingly coated in colourful hundreds and thousands are all kinds of fun. Equally adored by kids and grown-up kids alike, they can be used in many different ways. Offer as courtesy treats at reception counters, serve with High Tea, leave as a surprise on the pillow at turn-down or as ‘Australian’-style candy.
Gumnut Chocolate Bark
Chocolate Bark is available in attractive retail cello bags and is a wonderful accompaniment to coffee and tea or divine on its own.
- Dark Chocolate with Freeze Dried Raspberries
- Dark Chocolate with Roasted Almonds & Orange Oil
- White Chocolate with Freeze Dried Raspberries
Gumnut Seasonal Range
Gumnut Chocolates also creates a gorgeous seasonal range for special times of the year.
- Valentine's Day - Heart Chocolates
- Easter - Truffle-Centred Eggs; Hand Painted Eggs; Hand Moulded Boxed Bunnies; Hot X Bun Truffles
- Christmas - Gumnut signature Christmas Pudding Truffles; small traditional steamed Christmas Puddings coated in dark chocolate.
Show off brilliant Australian craftsmanship with Gumnut’s handmade chocolate. Created with Australian tastes in mind, every truffle is made with quality ingredients and beautiful eye appeal. Stock Gumnut’s range of truffle gift boxes to delight your customers who are looking to purchase as gifts or for their own enjoyment.
Offer tantalising Gumnut truffles in your business, as courtesy treats, gifts with purchase, welcome surprises and turn-down surprises. Add them to your chocolate buffets, place a single truffle on a room service tray or make them available for purchase from the mini bar. Showcase Australian chocolate expertise at every turn.
To discuss your requirements, enquire about custom made truffles or to place your first order, contact Gumnut today.
Interviews and Product Guides
Watch the Gumnut Chocolate masters at work ..... Click here to read the full article
Watch the Gumnut Chocolate masters at work .....