Delicious Foods Australia
Delicious Foods Australia
Vegan / vegetarian ready-to-eat meals
It can be difficult to come up with new and exciting vegan and vegetarian meals all the time so Delicious Foods Australia has made it easy. Their range of heat-and-serve pouches provides a convenient solution. Made with all-natural ingredients to traditional recipes, each flavour is just like homemade. Not just handy side dishes, each product is a complete meal on its own and, if desired, can be served with rice, pasta, bread or quinoa.
The ranges – Dahlicious and Veglicious – are super convenient for both home consumers and for hospitality businesses needing to serve healthy, nutritious vegan/vegetarian meals to customers. They can be supplied frozen or chilled and need only be heated, either in a pan or in the microwave.
They are available in 500g pouches for retail or 1kg and 3kg pouches for cafes, caterers and foodservice.
- Gluten free
- Low salt
- Low sugar
- Low GI
- Can be delivered chilled or frozen
- Chilled use by is 12 weeks, frozen use by is 12 months
A delicious blend of lentils and mild Indian spices, Dahlicious provides an easy heat-and-serve meal option that packs a punch on nutrition as well as flavour and convenience. 100% vegan, palm oil free and gluten free, Dahlicious is low GI and packed with the vegetables and pulses. Mild enough even for kids to enjoy, you can make it hotter with the addition of chilli powder if desired.
Dahlicious is a complete, balanced meal or can be served as a side dish.
- Cherry Tomato Dahl – Rich, sweet tomato flavours are blended with traditional Indian spices and green lentils. Loaded with protein and fibre. Ingredients: Cherry tomatoes, green lentils, onion, vegetable stock, tomato paste, water, ginger, garlic, sunflower oil, salt, sugar, curry leaves, dried spices.
- Coconut Veg Dahl – Split red lentils form the base of this creamy textured dahl that boasts a lovely coconut flavour. Seven different fresh vegetables go in, as well as gentle Indian spices. Enjoyed equally by children and adults. Ingredients: Coconut milk, red lentils, chick peas, onions, green beans, pumpkin, carrot, green capsicum, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower, vegetable stock, water, garlic, ginger, sunflower oil, salt, sugar, curry leaves, dried spices.
- Lime Spinach Dahl – A lovely light summer dahl, the citrusy zing of fresh lime and the goodness of spinach make this one a must-have. Its refreshing taste makes it very popular and it is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, protein, minerals and fibre. Ingredients: Lime juice, spinach, red lentils, split chick peas, green peas, onions, ginger, garlic, sunflower oil, salt, sugar, vegetable stock, dried spices, water.
Celebrating the deep, hearty flavours of traditional French farmhouse recipes, Veglicious is comforting and satisfying. Made using high quality ingredients, they taste just like homemade. Simply heat and serve for delicious, wholesome vegetarian/vegan food ready in minutes.
- Ratatouille – A rich, tomato-based vegetable stew that can be enjoyed on its own with bread or served over pasta. Full of the flavours of sunshine. Ingredients: Cherry tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, eggplant, red capsicum, green capsicum, yellow capsicum, zucchini, onions, tomato paste, garlic, vegetable stock, thyme, olive oil, salt.
- Puy Lentil & Spiced Carrot Cassoulet – The humble puy lentil is combined with the sweetness of carrots roasted in honey and cumin seeds. Thoroughly nutritious and wonderful for winter lunches or dinners. Ingredients: Puy Lentils, carrots, red onions, celery, honey, cumin seeds, garlic, vegetable stock, spices, olive oil, lemon juice, black pepper, brandy.
- Mushroom & Thyme Ragout – Beautiful fresh mushrooms form the base of this rich ragout. It makes for a thoroughly satisfying meal served with bread, stirred through a risotto or eaten with a serving of quinoa. But it’s perfectly good all on its own too. Ingredients: Mushrooms, onions, carrots, cherry tomatoes, garlic, vegetable stock, white wine, thyme, black pepper, olive oil, salt.
Stock Veglicious and Dahlicious in the vegan/vegetarian section of your supermarket, delicatessen or greengrocer business. They are also perfect for speciality vegetarian and vegan outlets. Your customers won’t believe it came straight from a pouch so set up a taste test stand and let them experience the flavours for themselves.
The vegan movement is rapidly gaining momentum. You simply can't afford not to have vegan options on offer. But it can be difficult to come up with new and enticing vegan/vegetarian meals, particularly if it’s not your business’s speciality. Delicious Foods Australia makes it so easy! No need to store lots of individual ingredients or spend time prepping or adjusting recipes according to what’s in season. Simply heat and serve! Get creative and serve over rice or pasta or with quality crusty bread.
For more information or to place your first order, contact Delicious Foods Australia today using the form below.
More information about Delicious Foods Australia
Interview - Nicole Mahler - Delicious Foods Australia
It’s not easy being everything to everyone. So when customers come looking for vegan and gluten free options, it’s important to have options on hand that suit. Nicole Mahler, owner of Delicious Foods Australia has created a range of heat-and-serve convenience meals that taste just like you’ve made them from scratch. Click here