Wholesale premium organic raw choc treats & dark hot chocolate - vegan & gluten free
All of Manuko’s products are:
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Refined sugar free
- Beautifully presented
- 2-month shelf life (treats)
- 12-month shelf life (hot chocolate)
- Australian made
- GMO free
- Soy free
Organic, whole food ingredients
All of Manuko’s products are handcrafted with the finest wholefoood and organic ingredients. They are infused with flavours from pure organic essential oils for a truly exquisite experience!
Each product is packed with nutrients and full of flavour with a luxurious, melt-in-your-mouth texture.
60% Premium Dark Hot Chocolate
A rich, luxurious and premium real hot chocolate, combining exquisite flavours from different cacao varieties, with shavings of 100% dark organic chocolate, a touch of locally harvested pink lake salt and sweetened with organic coconut blossom sugar.
- Original – made for that classic and rich hot chocolate experience, a staple in every cafe.
- Mint – infused with the perfect balance of pure organic peppermint essential oil to recreate that beautiful chocolate mint experience.
- Chilli – with a subtle addition of organic chilli powder, this is for the chocolate and chilli fans! Not too hot, just a hint of chilli to compliment the rich chocolate flavour."
Raw Choc Slices
Slices of guilt free heaven. Not only healthy, but incredibly delicious, Manuko’s slices have created a raving customer base.
- Turkish Delight – Revel in the creaminess of organic cashews and the luxe flavour of organic rose essential oil, vanilla, cacao and coconut.
- Salted Caramel – Manuko’s house-made organic peanut butter combines with lush caramel tones from organic mesquite and a sprinkle of Himalayan crystal salt for a sublime salted caramel indulgence.
- Peanut Butter Crunch – The crunchy version of the Salted Caramel slice, Peanut Butter Crunch sits on a coconut cookie base and features house-made organic peanut butter and caramel tones from organic mesquite. Finished off with a sprinkle of Himalayan crystal salt.
- Hazelnut Ganache – A supreme combination of raw organic hazelnuts, vanilla, raw cacao and creamy cashews.
- Matcha Mint – Manuko take organic cashews and blend them with pure organic peppermint oil, matcha green tea powder, vanilla and creamy coconut for a sublime matcha mint experience.
- Choc Orange – Organic cashews are blended with pure organic orange oil, vanilla and creamy coconut to deliver a wildly delicious choc orange sensation.
- Choc Coconut – Coconut aficionados love these! They are full of rich coconut flavour, topped with a smooth, chocolatey layer.
- Special Editions –Special edition slices are available throughout the year. Examples of past and current special edition slices are: White Choc, Cranberry & Pistachio, Otway Walnut Ganache, Mocha, Golden Turmeric and more!
Raw Choc Cups – NEW!
Handcrafted in Manuko’s dedicated organic factory, their new Raw Choc Cups are the indulgent sweet fix you need when nothing else will do it.
- Choc Raspberry Ganache Cups – Bursts of luscious raspberry and silky-smooth, rich ganache chocolate make these cups utterly irresistible! They’re designed for a maximum flavour hit with deep chocolate and organic freeze-dried raspberries.
- Toasted Almond Caramel Cups – Crunchy, toasted Australian almonds are paired with smooth, creamy caramel for the ultimate taste sensation and satisfying mouth feel. Exquisite!
Raw Choc Truffles
Smooth, rich and delicious, Manuko’s raw choc truffles are the perfect size for a satisfying treat without being ‘too much’. Sometimes, a little bit of heaven is all it takes. Perfect with a coffee, hot drink or simply on its own!
- Original Raw Choc Truffles – Rich, silky smooth and utterly delicious, Manuko’s raw chocolate truffles deliver an extraordinary experience. Dusted in raw cacao powder for a decadent finish.
Delivery across Victoria
Manuko’s products are available for delivery throughout all of Victoria. In addition, they also offer delivery to Sydney and Adelaide CBD areas.
Manuko products have a 2-month shelf life when stored refrigerated in their airtight containers. They can also be frozen. They display well in a refrigerated cabinet or at ambient temperature below 22 degrees.
Strong social media following
Manuko has a large and loyal social media following of more than 4,000 fans and growing. An up-to-date listing of all stockists is maintained on the company website so customers who are attracted to the images can immediately find out where to buy them!
Even on looks alone, Manuko’s raw choc slices and truffles will attract customers’ attention. Display them prominently and proudly in store. They are ideal for health food and speciality stores, delicatessens, greengrocers, wellness centres and yoga studios that need a beautiful and delicious treat range that also tick the following boxes: gluten free, vegan, raw and organic!
Add the ultimate gluten free, vegan, raw and organic indulgence to your sweets menu. Manuko’s raw choc slices and truffles are popular in coffee shops, cafes and restaurants and caterers love them too because they accommodate dietary considerations and look irresistible. With their two-month shelf life these products will not create food waste! Serve them at corporate events and high tea, add them to your room service and poolside bar menu, set them out at airport lounges.
To find out more about stocking or serving this delectable range in your retail or foodservice business, contact Manuko today.
More information about Manuko
Interview - Matthew Hardie - Manuko
Healthy food that’s exciting? That’s the promise from Manuko, makers of premium organic raw choc treats. Visually appealing and incredibly delicious, every product is an irresistible taste sensation. We spoke with Founder and Director, Matthew Hardie and discovered the personality behind the brand. Click here