Wholesale Artisan Dairy-Free Vegan Cheeses
When Noshing’s founder Michelle gave up eating animal products, she found herself missing cheese. Unfortunately, she discovered that there were no dairy-free cheeses around that tasted authentic. Today, Noshing’s range of wholesale gourmet vegan cheeses are delighting vegans, vegetarians and omnivores alike. All made from only natural ingredients and as close as possible to traditional cheese making methods, every product is a no-compromise vegan version of its dairy counterpart.
Noshing press their almond milk curds themselves, age the cheeses in-house and even have a cheese cave where they ripen their amazing blue vein cheese.
A proud, family run and owned WA business, Noshing is dedicated to hand crafting 100% cruelty free cheeses that look, smell and taste like everybody’s favourite cheeses from across the globe.
All Noshing products are made with Australian grown almonds and are made with locally sourced ingredients where possible.
Use Noshing’s vegan cheeses to create stunning cheese boards, atop pizzas, in sandwiches, on toasties, in salads, on pasta and more.
- Marinated Feta – Creamy, tangy chunks of almond milk feta marinated in EVOO and flavoured with fresh lemon thyme and rosemary, dried red chillies and mixed peppercorns.
- Blue Vein Cheese – This almond milk blue vein cheese is tangy and creamy and can be added to salads, toasties or cheese platters.
- Smoked Gouda – Semi-firm, pale yellow cheese with a salty, hickory smoke flavour. Waxed and aged for around two months.
- Roast Garlic & Black Pepper Havarti – A light, Danish-inspired Havarti infused with roast garlic and encrusted in a black pepper rind.
- Chipotle & Jalapeno Havarti – A firm, pale yellow cheese with mild lactic flavour, flavoured with facto-fermented jalapenos and dusted in a smoky chipotle powder.
- Smoked Chilli Cheddar – Cold-smoked with mesquite and apple wood chips for four hours then aged to develop its incredible smoky rind. Chilli flakes are studded throughout.
- Cheddar with Caramelised Onion – A semi-firm cheddar-style flavoured with caramelised onions.
- Cheddar with Peppercorn – Semi-firm, cheddar-style cheese with a mix of white, black and pink peppercorns throughout.
- Cheddar Chive & Onion – Creamy, tangy cheddar-style semi-firm cheese flavoured with dried chives and onion flakes.
- Brie – Slightly firmer than a ripened dairy brie but still with the ripened earthy flavour and soft, creamy mouthfeel. Dusted in tapioca flour to dry the outside and create a soft cheese rind.
- Sundried Tomato & Basil Mozzarella – Firm, lactic white cheese packed full of sundried tomatoes, dried basil and a hint of chilli flakes and lightly fried garlic.
- Mozzarella - Firm, lactic white cheese available only in bulk sizes.
Offer your dairy-free customers the best possible flavours and varieties of vegan/vegetarian cheeses thanks to Noshing. Keep plenty of styles on hand to inspire your customers to cook with them or add them to their usual favourite dishes, sandwiches, pizzas and platters.
Choose Noshing’s wholesale dairy-free cheeses to cater for vegans and vegetarians. Caterers can create spectacular dairy-free grazing tables or use the cheeses on canapes, miniature pizzas and sliders. Chefs will appreciate the versatility of the Noshing range and the outstanding flavours and performance of every product in the range.
All of the above flavours are available in bulk sizes.
To find out more or to place your first order, contact Noshing today.
More information about Noshing
Interview - Michelle Farina - Noshing
Finding really good dairy-free products can be challenging. Finding a passionate producer of cruelty-free foods that uses local Australian ingredients is even more challenging. We spoke with Michelle Farina, founder and Director of Noshing and discovered why their plant-based cheese range is so popular. Click here