Dr Smoothie 100% Natural Fruit Smoothie
Dr Smoothie 100% Natural Fruit Smoothie
Specialty Beverages crafted for your good health
100% Real Fruit Smoothie Concentrates, 100% Real Fruit Granita, Frozen Cocktails,
Hot & Iced Chai Latte’s, Iced Coffees, Mochas & Frappes
Supremely delicious yet wholesome and beneficial to health, mind and body … that’s the promise made by Dr Smoothie. The company creates flavoursome wholesale smoothie purees that can be turned into a variety of signature recipes in store.
Dr Smoothie Classic smoothie purees are made from real fruit puree and not strained juice. They offer a plethora of healthy virtues that stand them head and shoulders above over so-called healthy beverages.
- NO HFCS
- NO artificial flavours
- NO artificial colours
- NO preservatives
- NO artificial sweeteners
- Lactose free
- Fat free
- Dairy free
- Trans fat free
- Certified gluten free
- Vine ripened fruit…really
Dr. Smoothie 100% Crushed® Whole Fruit Puree
Sweetened using apple, pear and/or white grape juice. These can be used to make:
- Two 12oz drinks
- Fruit juice, syrups and sauces
- Marinades and dressings
- Mixed beverages
Get creative and put Dr Smoothie to work on your cocktail menu, your healthy juice offerings and in the kitchen where even savoury dishes will benefit from the fruity goodness.
Dr. Smoothie Classic Puree Blend
Sweetened with natural cane and beet sugar.
- Four Berry Blend
- Mango Tropics
- Pineapple paradise
- Banana Smoothie
- Forbidden Fruit
Just what the good doctor ordered … the Café Essentials wholesale specialty beverage lineup will bring new life to your hot and cold drinks menu.
- French Vanilla Cappuccino – Smooth, rich and laced with light buttery custard.
- Salted Caramel – The only caramel beverage on the market that tastes like a rich caramel chew, and not an artificial imitation.
- Whole Lotta Toffee – Loaded with real toffee and featuring a rich, creamy base, a slight touch of Colombian coffee adds a perfect complementary note.
- Truly Latte – Strong, in your face dark roast Colombian coffee and creamy milk vanilla. Serve as a blended iced latte or as a base to add flavoured syrups and chocolate.
- Cocoa-ccino – Finest dark roast Colombian coffee with a hint of Ghirardelli cocoa. Smooth and creamy, very addictive!
- Ja’Mocha – An exceptional blend of rich Ghirardelli cocoa combined with a deep, dark roast Colombian coffee. Highly satisfying and a confirmed favourite for many.
- Milk Chocolate Mocha – Think rich chocolate milk but so much better! Make as a base to add chocolate, espresso, coffee or as a milk chocolate mocha.
- Mocha Java – Less sweet so the Ghirardelli cocoa flavour dominates. Two coffee varieties are added for balanced perfection.
Perfectly balanced flavours mean Café Essentials products can be made with water instead of milk and still exhibit a full, rich milk based taste profile.
- Original Chai – Medium spiced, blended in a creamy base with black tea. Its luxurious mouth feel and decadent flavour are behind its popularity.
- Vanilla Chai – A serene blend that’s more mellow and creamy. Tones of wholesome honey and just a hint of space make Vanilla Chai perfect for lovers of mellow.
- Ginger Spiced Chai – Intoxicating Middle Eastern spices and exotic ginger give this beverage a warmth that customers adore.
- Mexican Spiced Cocoa – Rich, milky cocoa taste with just enough spice and cinnamon to stimulate the taste buds and make anyone want more.
- Belgian Style Dark Hot Cocoa – A wonderful dark cocoa flavour profile with hints of creamy dairy. Rich and velvety with a pleasantly lingering flavour.
- Chocoholics Choice Hot Cocoa – Semi-sweet chocolate flavour profile with a smooth, silky mouth feel. Reminiscent of a frozen fudge bar, it will spark cravings galore.
- Chocolate Truffle Hot Cocoa – Awakens the softer side of the palate with distinct creamy dairy notes, ending with a lighter cocoa flavour profile. More luxurious than any regular milky hot cocoa.
Point of Sale
Marketing materials are available from Dr Smoothie to maximise the potential for sales. The company is proactive in assisting clients with signage, table talkers, frequent buyer cards, coupons and ideas for recipes and serving suggestions.
For more information on the wholesale Dr Smoothie range, please visit the website, call or complete the enquiry form below.
Looking for something different to serve your customers instead of the same old smoothie each morning? Regional Sales Manager Leo Ruane shares some new ways to try Dr Smoothie.