Riki Kaspi Spice Journey
Riki Kaspi Spice Journey
Wholesale, Sauces, Dressings and Marinades – Perfect for Gifting
The Riki Kaspi Spice Journey range of products makes it easy for home cooks to create restaurant-quality Moroccan feasts at home. Carefully selected, blended and balanced by well-known Western Australian chef Riki Kaspi, these premium quality, handcrafted products are preservative free and made from 100% natural roasted spices and fresh herbs.
Enjoy creating authentic Middle Eastern meals with ease, knowing that everything is entirely natural. The range makes lovely gifts as well. Add the products to gift hampers and gift boxes, and present gifting stories in store.
- Handcrafted in Western Australia
- 100% natural
- Preservative free
- Premium product range
- Easy to use
- Restaurant-quality results
- Proven popularity
- Suits the whole family
Wholesale concentrated flavour pastes
Add new depths of flavour to countless recipes and transform ordinary ingredients into spectacular meals.
- Moroccan Harissa – Traditional hot chilli condiment. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free.
- Lamb & Beef Chermoula – Traditional, concentrated flavour base for lamb and beef dishes. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free.
- Fish Chermoula – A concentrated flavour base that’s ideal for fish dishes. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free.
- Chicken Chermoula – Concentrated flavour base created for your favourite chicken dishes. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free.
- Vegetarian Chermoula – Concentrated flavour base for delicious vegetarian dishes. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free.
Wholesale dry spices and accompaniments
Sprinkle a little exotic spice into an endless array of recipes to add more flavour and personality.
- Moroccan Couscous Kit – Authentic couscous with berries and spices.
- Ras El Hanut – A one-stop spice mix to enliven your barbecue and roasting recipes. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free.
- Za’atar – Middle Eastern herb condiment. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free.
- Egyptian Dukkah – A blend of scrumptious nuts, seeds and spices. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free.
Stock this fine range of wholesale spice blends, chermoula and other exotic ingredients for your customers to discover. Consider offering taste tests and recipe ideas. Position alongside accompanying foods such as meats, breads, pulses and rice. Ideal for gourmet food stores, international food retailers, supermarkets and gift outlets.
Add Riki Kaspi Spice Journey products to your gift lines. The jars and pouches look beautiful in hampers and gift boxes, and they also make great gifts to take along when invited to a dinner party or barbecue.
For more information or to place an order, contact Riki Kaspi Spice Journey today.
More information about Riki Kaspi Spice Journey
Interview - Riki Kaspi - Moroccan Spice Journey
Riki Kaspi’s passion is food and she has built a business around showing others how to cook flavoursome, exotic meals at home. Her range of spice blends and pastes have won favour with consumers for their ease of use and authentic flavours. We chatted with Riki to find out what led her to create her range. Click here
Chicken Tagine & Grilled Lamb
Chef Riki Kaspi's cooking demonstration presenting her favorite 'Moroccan Couscous Dinner Feast' including: 'Moroccan Chicken Tajine' & 'Grilled Moroccan Lamb Cutlets' served on Aromatic Couscous