Casa Del Desserts of Indulgence
Casa Del Desserts of Indulgence
Wholesale Cakes, Slices and Cheesecakes
Multiple award-winning Casa Del Desserts of Indulgence supply a mind-boggling array of cakes, slices and cheesecakes that will make your customers’ mouths water. All freshly prepared daily by expert chefs, every product uses fresh, premium ingredients and is decorated to perfection. There really is no need to go to the trouble of making these foods in-house when you can rely on Casa Del to supply consistently high quality products that are ready to serve. In fact, the company prides itself on providing the best tasting cakes and using the best ingredients available on the Australian market.
Standard Gourmet Cakes
This extensive cake menu offers something to suit every taste, from light and fluffy sponges to French mousses or dense mud cakes. Every cake is a mouth-watering dessert you’ll be proud to serve.
- White Alaska – Moist white Alaskan mud cake filled with white chocolate and topped with dripping white chocolate ganache.
- Orange Poppyseed – Moist orange and poppyseed cake finished with creamy orange cheese icing and glazed orange peel.
- Continental with Strawberries – Traditional Italian cake made of layers of liqueur-soaked vanilla sponge sandwiched with vanilla and chocolate custard. It’s finished with fresh cream, strawberries, chocolate scrolls and roasted almond flakes.
- Apple Blueberry Crumble – Diced, spiced apple and blueberries fill this pie-style cake, baked in French shortbread pastry and topped with delicious crumble.
- Chocolate Fudge – Triple chocolate sponge topped with chocolate fudge, decorative fudge temples and chocolate flakes.
- Charlotte Rouge – White chocolate mousse with fresh raspberries surrounded by hazelnut joconde and finished with strawberry and raspberry sauce and white chocolate triangles.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse (Nocciola) – Smooth creamy chocolate and hazelnut mousse with a light touch of Frangelico. Topped with chocolate and hazelnut cream and decorated with roasted hazelnuts and joconde almond sides.
- Red Velvet – Lush, moist red coloured chocolate cake, topped and sandwiched with cherry cheese icing then decorated with roasted red coconut.
- Triple Chocolate Cake – A rum-soaked chocolate sponge sandwiched with chocolate ganache and chocolate Cadbury buttercream, topped with chocolate glaze and shavings.
- Carrot & Walnut Cake – Traditional and moist, loaded with shredded carrot and crushed walnuts and finished with fresh cream cheese icing.
- Coconut Mango Torte (Hawaiian Passion) – Triple sponge with fresh passionfruit and cream, topped with passionfruit and mango sauce and decorated with coconut chips.
- Glazed Sticky Date – Baked date cake with caramel ganache and toffee glaze, decorated with chocolate shards.
- Strawberry Cream Vanilla Torte – Triple layer vanilla sponge with raspberry jam, filled with fresh cream and topped with cream, strawberries and roasted almonds.
- Caramel Mud Cake – Double layer caramel mud cake finished with caramel ganache and coated on the sides with roasted almonds.
- Jamaican Mud Cake – Dense, rich and moist dark chocolate mud cake, sandwiched with thick chocolate ganache and sides decorated with chocolate flakes.
- Chocolate Cream Torte – Triple layer chocolate sponge with raspberry jam, filled with fresh chocolate cream and decorated with piped chocolate cream and strawberries.
- Marble Mud Cake – Rich white and dark chocolate mud cake, swirled together and decorated with a detailed marble finish.
- Banoffee Torte – Moist banana cake with butterscotch filling and cream cheese icing, decorated with torrone sprinkles and chocolate shavings.
- Chocolate Mousse Cake – Made with Cadbury chocolate and surrounded by an almond joconde. Features a hint of rum liqueur and finished with chocolate scrolls and a dusting of rich cocoa.
- Bianco e Nero – A large profiterole tower filled with decadent cream and custard, smothered in chocolate hazelnut cream and decorated with chocolate scrolls.
- Glazed Red Velvet – A moist red velvet cake topped with cherry cream cheese icing and finished with dripping white chocolate.
- Tiramisu Cake – Double layer vanilla and chocolate sponge, soaked in Italian coffee liqueur and finished with blends of coffee and cream.
- Sticky Date Torte – Baked date cake topped with an abundance of caramel ganache.
- Black Forest Torte – Layers of fine chocolate sponge soaked in kirsch syrup, a layer of sour cherry sauce and fresh cream and finished with chocolate scrolls and glazed cherries.
Casa Del’s extensive cheese cake range includes double baked cheese cakes, creamy cold set and baked cheese cakes.
- San Jose Blueberry – Smooth French shortbread base sandwiched with a moist vanilla sponge and topped with lemon baked cream cheese and a blueberry sauce.
- Passionfruit – Smooth and creamy on a biscuit base, topped with tangy passionfruit sauce.
- Mortal Sin – Lightly baked shortbread base with a layer of baked cheese blend and smooth dark Cadbury chocolate.
- Double Baked Mango – Baked creamy cheese cake finished with mango sauce.
- Double Baked Lemon – Baked creamy cheese cake finished with lemon sauce.
- Snickers – Double baked cheese cake with shortbread biscuit base, covered in dark Cadbury chocolate, decorated with butterscotch and roasted peanuts, dusted with icing sugar and finished with chocolate wedges.
- Marble Chocolate – Smooth creamy cheese blended with chocolate swirls. Topped with chocolate ganache and feathered butter cream.
- Baked Ricotta – French shortbread base, ricotta cheese blend, finished torrone pieces and chocolate scrolls.
- Bacio – Vanilla and chocolate cheese cake topped with chocolate hazelnut cream mousse and decorated with roasted hazelnuts.
- Strawberry – Smooth creamy cheese cake with strawberry swirl on a biscuit base. Decorated with light strawberry sauce and pistachios.
- Cookies & Cream – Vanilla cheese cake with Oreo biscuit throughout, topped with ganache and finished with Oreos.
- Coconut & Passionfruit (Malibu) – Crushed biscuit crumb base filled with diced pineapple and a blend of Malibu liqueur, finished with passionfruit sauce and roasted coconut.
- Baked Nutella Ricotta – French shortbread base with creamy ricotta cheese and Nutella swirls.
- Double Baked – A baked cheese cake with biscuit base and dusted with icing sugar.
- Double Baked Passionfruit – Baked creamy cheese cake with biscuit base and finished with passionfruit sauce.
- San Jose Cheese Cake – Smooth French shortbread base sandwiched with moist vanilla sponge and topped with zesty lemon baked cream cheese blend.
- Double Baked Butterscotch – Baked creamy cheese cake with biscuit base, finished with butterscotch sauce.
- Casa Del Mars Cheese Cake – Rich double baked cheese with crumbed biscuit base, topped with caramel sauce, chocolate ganache and triangles.
- Double Baked Strawberry – Baked creamy cheese cake with biscuit base, finished with strawberry sauce.
- Double Baked Blueberry - Baked creamy cheese cake with biscuit base, finished with blueberry sauce.
Cupcakes & Cake Slices
All cupcakes and cake slices are made using premium ingredients. A popular choice for restaurants and cafes, they are single serves that are ready to offer up to your sweet-craving customers.
- Red Velvet Cupcakes (box of 9) – Moist red velvet cupcakes with cheery cheese icing and red shredded coconut.
- Orange Poppyseed Slice (box of 12) – Moist orange and poppy seed cake finished with creamy orange cheese.
- Carrot & Walnut Slice (box of 12) – Traditional carrot cake with shredded carrots, walnut and pineapple pieces and cream cheese on top and in the middle. Finished with crushed walnuts.
- Vanilla Cupcakes (box of 9) – Fresh vanilla cupcakes with a strawberry swirl.
- Jamaican Mud Slice (box of 12) – Moist Jamaican mud cake with dark chocolate ganache inside and out.
- Mixed Slices (box of 12) – Choice of 2 flavours: Red Velvet, Orange Poppy, Mud, Carrot & Walnut.
- Chocolate Cupcakes (box of 9) – Chocolate cupcakes topped with a chocolate ganache swirl and chocolate scroll.
- Red Velvet Slices (box of 12) – Moist red velvet cake in a slice, with cherry cream cheese icing.
Perfect for your gluten intolerant customers, Casa Del’s flourless cakes will put a smile on their faces.
- Flourless Lemon Coconut Cake – Gluten free lemon coconut cake decorated with fresh mango cream cheese, roasted coconuts and mango sauce drizzle.
- Flourless Chocolate Mud Cake – Delicately baked to perfection then finished with chocolate scrolls and ganache.
- Flourless Mud Teardrop (box of 9) – An individual chocolate cake topped with rich chocolate ganache.
- Flourless Chocolate Fudge Brownie (box of 8) – Flourless American chocolate fudge cake with Californian walnuts and a dusting of pure icing sugar.
Convenient little individual portions for cafes, hotels, reception centres, caterers and restaurants.
- Mini Black Forest (box of 9) – Fine chocolate sponge layers, sour cherry sauce and fresh cream, chocolate scrolls and a glazed cherry.
- Raspberry Ricotta Tarts (box of 9) – Baked ricotta and raspberry tart dusted with icing sugar.
- Nutella Ricotta Tarts (box of 9) – Baked ricotta tart with Nutella temples.
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie (box of 8) – Flourless American chocolate fudge cake with Californian walnuts.
- Mixed Friands (box of 9) – Lightly baked almond friands. Choose from blueberry, almond, lime and lemon, raspberry and pistachio.
- Lamingtons (box of 12) – Vanilla sponge squares coated in chocolate and desiccated coconut.
- Flourless Mud Teardrop (box of 9) – See above.
- Individual Strawberry Cheese Cake (box of 9) – Cold set strawberry cheese cake decorated with strawberry jelly, strawberry, white chocolate and a pearl.
- Mini Sticky Date (box of 9) – Self-saucing dessert date cake topped with caramel ganache.
- Mini Chocolate Mousse (box of 9) – Delicate Dutch chocolate mousse on a bed of moist chocolate sponge, decorated with a chocolate scroll.
- Mini Charlotte Rouge (box of 9) – White chocolate mousse on a vanilla sponge, topped with fresh berry coulis.
- Mini Cherry Meringue (box of 9) – Light vanilla sponge base with two layers of cherry semifreddo filling and Casa Del’s homemade sour cherry sauce, topped with vanilla meringue.
- Portuguese Tarts (box of 12) – Delicate, baked puffy pastry filled with egg custard.
- Profiteroles (box of 12) – Filled with fresh custard and Chantilly cream and coated with chocolate.
Casa Del Desserts of Indulgence can make speciality cakes for you in a spectacular array of styles, themes and flavours. These require 5-7 working days’ notice. The range includes birthday cakes, kids’ cakes, wedding cakes, baptism and christening cakes and novelty cakes.
With Casa Del Desserts of Indulgence on board as a supplier, you will always have a huge selection of cakes, cheesecakes and slices to offer your customers. The quality, presentation and taste will keep them coming back to try different products.
Spare yourself the time, labour costs and stock inventory of making in-house cakes and slices and depend on Casa Del Desserts of Indulgence instead. Every product is handmade by expert chefs in a HACCP-certified facility so you can always be assured of quality and consistency.
To find out more or place an order, contact Casa Del Desserts of Indulgence today.