Baylies of Strathalbyn
Baylies of Strathalbyn
Baylies Epicurean Delights Crackers and Lavash
Baylies Epicurean Delights have been baking scrumptious goodies for gourmet food lovers since 1995. Their range of Gourmet Crackers and Lavash make entertaining easy and special. Available in a range of popular flavours, they are made with high quality ingredients including fresh butter and olive oil. Boxed in attractive packaging, the crackers and lavash make effortless additions to gift hampers and can be taken along when invited for a meal, and handed over with pride.
Serve your guests gourmet crackers with pleasant crispness and subtle flavours. Made with real butter and olive oil, they will enhance presentation and can be enjoyed on their own or with cheeses or antipasto.
- Blue Cheese Crackers – A rich cracker with good colour made with real Danish blue cheese and local parmesan.
- Cheese & Chive Crackers – Seasoned with parmesan cheese and chives.
- Mountain Pepper Crackers – Aromatic, spicy and warm flours. Suited to soft cheeses, savoury dips, pate and smoked salmon.
- Sesame Seed Crackers – Crisp and more-ish with sesame seeds, olive oil and fresh butter.
Baylies’ savoury lavash products are made with fresh Australian butter and Australian olive oil and subtly flavoured with natural ingredients. Yeast and preservative free; available in 150g gift boxes or 180g cello-wrapped packs.
- Pepper Lavash – Flavoured with crushed peppercorns. Add a little bite with smoked cheddar or blue veine cheese.
- Plain Lavash – The ultimate cheeseboard accompaniment with a neutral flavour.
- Rosemary Lavash – Serve with any type of cheese including fruit cheeses.
- Dipping Crackers – The perfect size for dipping. Add to an antipasto platter or scatter around gourmet dips.
Offer your customers a quality product that has been produced with pride in Strathalbyn, South Australia. Suitable for gifting, entertaining and self-indulgence, Baylies’ crackers and lavash will take pride of place in your customers’ pantries.
Ideal for all occasions, Baylies’ crackers and lavash will not disappoint on appearance, texture or flavour. They can be served with pride at corporate events, catered occasions, on cheeseboards, with dips and as part of a quality antipasto platter.
To discuss your requirements or to place your first order, contact Baylies Epicurean Delights today.