Baylies of Strathalbyn
Baylies of Strathalbyn
Baylies Epicurean Delights Gluten Free Foods
For those needing or choosing to eat gluten free, it’s always an exciting find when a gourmet food producer offers premium products that are suitable. Baylies Epicurean Delights really does delight with their gorgeous pralines, jams and preserved fruits. Please note the Pralines, Jams and Preserved Fruits are manufactured in an area where flour products are used.
Situated in beautiful South Australia, the company makes the most of local ingredients to create their fine gourmet foods.
Pralines make a wonderful stand-in for crackers on a cheese board. Dark and intriguing, they provide a beautiful contrast to the cheeses’ appearance, texture and flavour. They also go well with coffee or sticky dessert wines. Simply slice thinly and serve.
- Muscat, Fig & Almond Praline – Made with Lerida figs and Australian almonds, cooked with Barossa Muscat, dark cocoa and fresh lemon.
- Brandy, Ginger & Apricot Praline – Roasted almonds and chocolate with the sharp flavour of Australian apricots and glace ginger.
Jams & Preserved Fruits
Good gluten free baked goodies deserve good gluten free jams and preserved fruits. Baylies Epicurean Delights offer deep, rich products that sing with the flavours of local ingredients!
- Narelle’s Plum Jam – Local plums in season go into this deeply flavoured jam that can be spread on toast, spooned into casseroles or used as a glaze over roast meats.
- Seville Orange Marmalade – Citrusy and fresh, this marmalade is the perfect morning spread or it can be used to glaze your Christmas ham.
- Spiced Fruit in Brandy Syrup – Apricots, apple, nectarine, peach, pear and prunes steeped in a special Brandy syrup.
- Spiced Pear & Fruit Conserve – Pears, sultanas, currants, ginger, almonds, citrus and spices make up this luscious conserve that can be served over pancakes, in pastry cases or simply topped with whipped cream.
Show off Baylies Epicurean Delights’ pralines, jams and preserves in your gluten free section so customers know they’re safe to enjoy. Offer taste tests, create gift bundling suggestions and consider promoting these products with companion offerings such as coffee, dessert wines, cheeses and gourmet breads.
Turn to Baylies Epicurean Delights for interesting and fine quality gluten free foods that you can serve with peace of mind.
To place your first order, contact Baylies Epicurean Delights today.